PDA

View Full Version : boolprop cheat please help asap!

DarkAlaria69
31st Oct 2005, 4:15 AM
okay

my sister was playing the sims 2 and she used the boolprop testingcheatsenabled true cheat for teh mail box and it wouldnt turn off....it tried like 5 times using false instead of true andit wouldnt go away...what was that about??

also i just recently downloaded the pregnant teen hack (i ahvent used it myself yet) and the sim got pregnant and it was the time when her stomach was supposed to grow...and it didnt...the game just kinda..stuck there....she just stood there wavingher arm in the air and it would let her do anyhting else and it wouldnt let you zoom out or anything....i deleted the hack and still nothing changed...it just kept doing tat...i had her just delete that family and start over but what the hell happened??

please help!

billyd1000
31st Oct 2005, 1:49 PM
boolprop is dependent on syntax. type: boolprop TestingCheatsEnabled false ,this will turn off boolprop. The teen hack was probably the inteemimater, though you did not specify it, it is the only one I know of that lets the teen show. In all likelyhood you have a mod conflict. This accounts for 99% of inteen problems. I would suggest that if inteenimater is indeed the hack you used that you go to www.insimenator.net scroll down the page to the inteenimater section, and read the information, and posts that are there. It will answer many questions for you, and that would be the best place to post questions you have about inteenimater. Hope this helps.

DarkAlaria69
31st Oct 2005, 11:33 PM
i know how to turn off the boolprop cheat..i typed that in..like 5 tims to make sure i had the spelling right and it didnt work

and i ahve no idea what teen hack i had..i deleted it now'

thanks anyways

billyd1000
1st Nov 2005, 7:27 AM
Why even post the the question then? If you put things into your game wiyhout knowing what they are you will always have problems. As a player of the sims2 some responsiblility is required by the user (you) .