PDA

View Full Version : I need help!!

Susi_usita
2nd Jul 2006, 8:21 PM
Please, a baby is born, but she's horrible!! her face is soooo long...does enybody know what can I do?? Is there a object to remodel her face?? PLEASE, HELP!!!!!! :!: :alarm: :(

sassysisterjd
2nd Jul 2006, 10:26 PM
lol i have SOOO had that happen before. BUT if you wait till she turns into a toddler, it might grow into it!!! but if u still dont like it once she is a toddler, turn on the age sims cheat.
agesimscheat on
Enables aging cheat when shift clicking on other Sims
Shift-click on her and set her age to adult. take her to a plastic surgery machine, change her face til u like it, then shift-click again to set her back to a toddler. she should be all cute now!!!!

The plastic surgery machine can be unlocked by advancing in the showbiz carreer or using the unlockCareerRewards cheat. make sure she is in at least gold mood!!! hope it helps...

HystericalParoxysm
2nd Jul 2006, 11:23 PM
Yeah, um, you might wait past toddler actually... Sometimes second generation sims will be born fairly ugly because their parents have drastically different faces and they don't combine well... but a lot of times a sim that's absolutely hideous as a baby/toddler will be stunning as an adult. Ya never know. Wait till she grows up some before you decide she's awful. :)

princessofna
19th Jul 2006, 3:39 AM
Hmmm... my babies always look lovely. I would like to see a picture of that :P

KittyKatH2o
19th Jul 2006, 4:39 AM
I find the most ugliest of toddler/children, become beautiful when they are adults. Look at my avatar. She was hideous before she was a teen. :)

~Kitty

pfish
19th Jul 2006, 7:09 AM
I find the most ugliest of toddler/children, become beautiful when they are adults. Look at my avatar. She was hideous before she was a teen. :)

~Kitty

Your avatar is just your name. I would like to see your ugly toddler in picture. :)

KittyKatH2o
19th Jul 2006, 1:40 PM
Oh sorry. It had my toddler on it, but I changed it. I will go see if I can find her picture.