PDA

View Full Version : 5 little things to love about Sims 3

kadien
8th Jun 2009, 4:26 PM
1. I married a pair of my sims just so I could break them up, and I was thrilled to discover he was now listed as 'Ex-husband' in her relationships panel, rather than just another average joe she was enemies with.

2. The sound effects of the all the community buildings are fab, especially the hospital. I long for a day when we can go in to all of them.

3. My male sim did some naughty first date woohoo with a townie and she got pregnant. His son lives with the mother, and I love the fact that he can visit him whenever he wants just by quickly driving over.
He did have to put his foot down and change the kid's name though, as she'd named him Demetrius!

4. How pretty the bistro is at night with the little lights on and the dreamy French music. My sims eat there a lot.

5. The freedom to go where you like, whenever you like. Nothing can beat that.

Anyone else?

lilmissmanderson
8th Jun 2009, 4:39 PM
the loading times are the dealbreaker for me :D

Sassytasia22
8th Jun 2009, 5:22 PM
Yes i love the sounds from the buildings also esp the hospital its cool.... I love the loading time as well with S2 it took forever to load with all my CC but this one loads for me in less than a min i love it lol

Fernweather
8th Jun 2009, 6:36 PM
1. Sometimes when Sims close the refrigerator door, it won't shut properly. If they happen to be holding a tray of food when this happens, they'll use their foot to shut the door. It's one of those little details I really like.

2. Caffeinated beverages now add a moodlet instead of boosting energy. The benefits of the caffeine are now temporary and the Sims pay for it when the buzz wears off.

3. When Sims are socializing, they no longer just turn around and walk away from one another when they finish a social. They'll idle briefly, giving you a chance to queue up another interaction. They'll also make brief chit-chat while idling.

4. If two Sims are living together and one of them does some cleaning up, the other Sim will get a "thank for cleaning up" option in their social menu.

5. When directed to read, a Sim will sometimes lie down on a bed to read instead of using a chair.

marysunshine7142
8th Jun 2009, 6:47 PM
My sim came home from work stressed and his wife gave him a neck rub. (ahhhh)

My sports legend sim was signing autographs and she ran out of time. The option "apologise" came up for the sim she was unable to provide with an autograph.

Even though my sports legend is on maternity leave, she can still make money signing autographs.

I love that you don't have to go to the fridge for a baby bottle. Finally, a baby can sleep upstairs, like his parents.

The baby enjoys listening to music. It puts her in a good mood. (I was afraid it would keep her awake.)

StupidityKills
8th Jun 2009, 8:03 PM
1. Loading times!!!
2. Watching the stars wheel, colours change and moon set over the bay / lighthouse. Ahhhhh....
3. So much easier to have good relationships with people, with the bonus of not having them all turn into romantic entanglements.
4. Rubber ducky moodlet!
5. The range of ridiculous over-the-top drinks available in the coffeemaker.

6? WTF llamas and jokes in the cheat console?!

Mnory
8th Jun 2009, 8:16 PM
1. My sim plays guitar like Jack Johnson. I really love to listen her music.

2. The park and the gardens are beautifull.

3. I like when she goes somewhere by bicycle.

4. When my sim was on a first date with a guy, they holded hands, hugged each other and did flirty things on their own. I was just watching them and didn't dare to intervent. They were soooo cute. :lovestruc

5. I really like to go the bookshop with her and than fill up her bookcase at home. :bunny:

teacc
8th Jun 2009, 8:37 PM
1. Sim-girls are no longer taller than sim-guys (that kinda bothered me in Sims 2 =__= ... never really determined if it was because of the hair or what)

2. You don't need 20 friends to get promotions anymore !

3. The action movie on the TV with the evil servos :D

4. The faces my sim makes while watching said movie

5. The huge boost you can get when donating to weird-named charities ("walled-in sims", "pools without ladders" XD) with the "good" trait

xoxSugah
8th Jun 2009, 8:45 PM
1. The fishbowls. They're so cute.

2. The way the toddlers play in the toy boxes.

3. Bikes.

4. The gorgeous skies.

5. Being able to carry so many things around with your sim.

kewpie
8th Jun 2009, 10:41 PM
1. The parties. I didn't really like parties in TS2. I just had one, and the guests were realistic. They entertained themselves and it was realistic. Most of them gravitated to the kitchen, eating cake and chatting. A few went into a back room and played a game. A woman hung out in the kid's room and cheered while the toddler played the xylophone. One guy went in the back yard and played in the sprinkler. In TS2, I felt like my sims had to do a LOT of work to keep the sims from getting bored, fighting, or drinking until the wet their pants. These sims just hung out and it looked like a real party (except for the sprinkler guy, but at least he found something that made himself happy on his own.)

2. Related to the first thing - it's really subtle but I love how the traits and voices make the sims more individual. There are some traits that actually give the sims different facial expressions. They really sounded different when they talked. The "snob" sim had this great set of expressions. She looked like she was being disdainful and impressive at the same time. I wasn't sure of the personalities of many of the sims but the seemed to have unique ways of interacting with each other. Also, the traits made them seem so real and I loved just sitting back and watching them. I didn't really notice the differences until I went to town.

3. I know we've sacrificed some charm with the rabbit holes and the "bottle out of the butt" deal, but I love the hassles that we just don't have to have. While I liked the restaurants in the sims, sometimes dining out with friends was a pain in the behind for me. Things would glitch, or sims would sit at the wrong table. -- I HATED baby bottles all over the floor, or sims traipsing all over the house to get to the fridge, so basically you had to have a fridge in the babies room. Also, I know everyone misses the car animations, but I remember all those problems in both sims 1 and 2 where sims would wander out in the street and cause traffic jams. Or the cars would be buggy and sims couldnt get inside.

4. Bikes are so fun. I love the animations.

5. I like that the sims autonomously age, get married and have kids (but I think it needs a lot of work. I've mentioned it in a few threads so I won't get into it) I think with a few hacks, this will be my FAVORITE implementation.

taelere
8th Jun 2009, 10:59 PM
1. The aging neighborhood. It makes it way more realistic. (I agree there are problems with it.)
2. The autograph signings.
3. The pregant ladies riding on the bicycles to get to the hospitals on time.
4. The more realistic clothing. Like for the active wear, the sweatpants. Wow, they amaze me. Lol, it's the most random thing.
5. Going around town and finding seeds and rocks. Also the rummage feature. ;)

Macman361
8th Jun 2009, 11:00 PM
A couple of little things I've noticed:

1. Traits and their effect on demeanor during conversation.

2. Sims can carry around things like laptops and children can even take their schoolwork with them and work on it anywhere.

3. Sims autonomously put away leftovers if they're not hungry, and hungry sims will get leftovers out of the fridge...even guests!

4. The sim ghosts and Grim Reaper.

5. Your friends in other households age with you! I always found it annoying in TS2 when one of my sims grew up and was still best friends with a child who was supposed to be her age.

GuardStud08
8th Jun 2009, 11:06 PM
5. Your friends in other households age with you! I always found it annoying in TS2 when one of my sims grew up and was still best friends with a child who was supposed to be her age.

Dido to that. Maded me mad when I wanted my sim to marry their childhood dream love. Ya'll are making me want to buy Sims 3. I think I will. :D

bluegenjutsu
8th Jun 2009, 11:06 PM
Oh, something I noticed just recently even though I had guests before, is that the guests will clean up after themselves and after your character. They will wash the dishes and even take away your plate if your finished eating. This is something I wanted in Sims 2 so badly and I'm glad to see they put it in Sims 3.

taelere
8th Jun 2009, 11:07 PM
Dang, I have another thing I love.

6. The magical gnome. I love him!

kennyinbmore
8th Jun 2009, 11:26 PM
I just love having my sim go off to a neighbour's house and start doing whatever he wants, only to be told he's acting inappropriately. Haven't been thrown out of a neighbours house yet, but I'm working on it. :)

You can be thrown out? I got the acting inapproprite message yesterday when my child sim went over to a friends house after school. The message came up so I switched to him to find out what he was doing. It looked like all he was doing was playing a video game, but I guess I missed his bad behavior lol

LindsFish
8th Jun 2009, 11:30 PM
1. Money feels more realistic. So far for me, it's been harder to earn money, even with little side things like gardening and fishing. The bonus' and raises arent massive, so you're still working hard to make money after a promotion. It makes spending $500 at the spa a lot more harder to obtain and a lot more rewarding.

2. How when my sim does something, I can talk about it with another sim for a while, or if another one of my sim's family members does something, then other people can thank them for it, or ask about it.

CleoTheMuse
8th Jun 2009, 11:34 PM
1. House building. I loved it in TS2. I love it more in TS3.

2. Gardening. One of my Sims is obsessed with her fruits and veggies. I fully support her obsession.

3. My teen Sim playing her guitar for tips. Yes, this was in TS2...but it's more fun to watch in TS3.

4. Create a Style. Finally, my houses, furniture, objects can be the beautiful retro colors I have always wanted them to be.

5. Not really in the game, but I love the community's drive/desire to mod this game, against the odds...and the fact that it really seems to be coming together.

Norikoann
8th Jun 2009, 11:39 PM
I like that you can change the color of the lights. Great for evil lairs. Also that you can change the color of just about anything to a color that you actually like.

Rikachu
8th Jun 2009, 11:49 PM
1. Create-a-Style. It is so much easier than rummaging through thousands of recolors.

2. The fact that we can have a car anywhere on the lot. That makes building houses from houseplans much easier.

3. The slot system. Our kitchens can finally look more realistic!

4. The fact that Jobs don't pay 100's of dollars anymore. :D

5. You really have to work hard at relationships now. not 'get married in one night' :D

bluegenjutsu
8th Jun 2009, 11:54 PM
Well for the relationships thing, if your sim gets a computer, then you can chat with your potential love interest (or a person you want as best friend) all night long. They won't leave the chat until your sim does. If you do that, then you can get to be best friends with them fast and once your best friends than you can initiate flirting and keep talking and flirting until you get the options to kiss and then for the woohoo. Once you've done the woohoo, you can immediately ask the person for engagement and then immediately have a private ceremony and be married. My sim went from woohoo to married in one meeting.

teacc
9th Jun 2009, 12:02 AM
Dang, I have another thing I love.

6. The magical gnome. I love him!

I second that... My current sim is an angler and so far she got FOUR magical gnomes from fishing... They're just everywhere in the garden, and since I put a table outside, I always find one sitting on it (worse than the cats in TS2 with counters), swimming in the vegetables.
http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g286/tea-citron-caramel/Screenshot-31.jpg ... looks like this one even likes to snuggle lettuce XD I didn't expect it to crawl on the table when there were objects on it...

Wintermute
9th Jun 2009, 9:06 AM
The gradual expansion of a pregnant Sim's belly. I LOVE that feature--it's probably my favorite one (though I do have a gripe with their "waddling"). Also, pregnant Sims don't seem to be as difficult to take care of as they are in Sims 2.
Narrower parking spaces for cars. That allows for more realistic garage/driveway setups!
Having more romantic interactions become available as two Sims get in a more romantic mood. I like how "Make Out" isn't available until two Sims get to the "very alluring" stage, and how WooHoo isn't available until the "extremely irresistible" stage.
Pressing C automatically creates a full screenshot saved as a high-quality JPEG! No more having to have Fraps on and having to convert all screenshots from BMPs.
Pictures are also much nicer, as neighborhood decorations and nearby houses can all be seen from the house. The neighborhood actually looks real, with hills, valleys, beautiful reflections off the water, and detailed trees. Lighting and shadows are a huge improvement over Sims 2.
(Because it's one of the best features) I love how the grid is divided into fourths.

mjpalmer3000
10th Jun 2009, 5:11 AM
1. you can control a sim at home and one at the park (and not have the sim come back from the park only to have the time pushed back 7 hours and be tired as heck)

2. the cool sun light simulator (much beter shadows)

3. ALL sims in nehaborhood age

4. You dont need to make 12-20 friends or so to max out job then get a billion calls all at once with them wondering why they dont hear from u n e more....

5. then all the little things (ways to improve skills without raising the skill's lvl, harder to become filthy rich, MOST of the customization is nice, sims jobs pay by the hour, exc, exc).

Mrs. Crumplebottom
10th Jun 2009, 5:30 AM
Yes i love the sounds from the buildings also esp the hospital its cool.... I love the loading time as well with S2 it took forever to load with all my CC but this one loads for me in less than a min i love it lol

I like city hall.
Gabba rabba, dag.
Councilpeople: Dag
Gabba nabba, moots.
Councilpeople: Moots.

I lol'd.

bluegenjutsu
10th Jun 2009, 3:00 PM
4. You dont need to make 12-20 friends or so to max out job then get a billion calls all at once with them wondering why they dont hear from u n e more....

Well, if you don't talk to your friends (this is without having the reward that makes friends stay your friends even without contact) then there will be an announcement come up that the friend dropped you because you never contacted them. It all depends on your sim's charisma skills or any good or friendly traits you may have on how easy it is to make friends and keep them. With one sim I made, none of the friends would call him and he would have to call them (or chat on internet) in order for them not to drop him. With another character that has high charisma and the rewards that help with friendships, the other sims call him more than he calls them and will show up wherever he goes in order to chat.

*this is just info that may be helpful to other players :)

WCF
10th Jun 2009, 10:40 PM
1. You can change the sound of your doorbell! With some handiness skill though...
2. We're one step closer to more realistic looking houses! I was very happy when I saw toilet paper and kleenex boxes in the decoration category, haha.
3. More paintings!
4. The library is cool. I don't think its any coincidence that its one of the only buildings you can actually enter too ;)
5. You can finally clutter those desks. Again, makes it more realistic

HCAC
10th Jun 2009, 11:44 PM
1. The game loads very quickly (no CC!!!)
2. Taking time to look at the sky or the stars yields pretty, pretty results
3. So far no stupid alien abductions when my sims look through the telescopes (Guess it is not part of Sims 3).
4. The traits are really pretty cool. I suppose you do build a personality. There are many choices.
5. The design tool, though I haven't used it too much except to color clothes. My sims can have all their favorite colors in their wardrobes. One has mainly red and yellow.

CleoTheMuse
10th Jun 2009, 11:49 PM
3. So far no stupid alien abductions when my sims look through the telescopes

Heresy!

I want my alien babies back! :lol:

Island Girl
11th Jun 2009, 1:14 AM
1. Shoe choices, Yay! No more stilleto heels for yard work.
2. Hand tool for expanding walls and foundations.
3. Charming neighborhoods views.
4. Fog rolling in.
5. Curving roads and gentle hills.

Tawny.
11th Jun 2009, 1:36 AM
1) Traits. They're so much fun to mess with the some of the combinations are hilarious!
2) Create-A-Style. Oh my god. So awesome!
3) Cuter toddlers. They crack me up, especially when they get INTO THE TOYBOX and play. Haha.
4) The "Spend time with Mom" wish. It just melted my heart. My selfSim is a workaholic and when she's not at work she's at home studying her little heart out. Her son Thomas got a "Spend time with Mom" moodlet and I thought it was the most realistic, adorable thing in the world. So I made them go outside and play catch together.
5) Seamless neighborhood. No load time. Nuff said :)

Captain THPS4
11th Jun 2009, 1:49 AM
1) You can choose to have your sims walk or run at any time, no matter what their personality is.
2) We can have parking lots now. Sure the cars teleport to the spots but it's still nice to have parking lots in some form.
3) Actual hills instead of the 90's era like ones in TS2.
4) All the little references to past games and also pop culture in real life. Not just the sims from past games, but also things like the Tragic Clown's grave in Sunset Valley and the "All That Glitters is Goldfish" fishing book.
5) The jogging trails in Riverview, I love following my sims and taking in the scenery. :)

Norikoann
11th Jun 2009, 1:57 AM
1) Traits, so many combinations
2) Seamless neighborhood
3) CAS
4) Every sim has a cellphone
5) Moodlets

Buzz2112
11th Jun 2009, 3:24 AM
1)Seamless gameplay, (ya I know it's already been said)
2)The thought of all the free mods on the way
3)I can run all the graphics on high (250GTS)
4)Inventory manipulation
5)The ability to change paterns and colors on wallpaper, vehicles etc...

Dreammaker
14th Jun 2009, 2:42 AM
1. The parties. I didn't really like parties in TS2. I just had one, and the guests were realistic. They entertained themselves and it was realistic. Most of them gravitated to the kitchen, eating cake and chatting. A few went into a back room and played a game. A woman hung out in the kid's room and cheered while the toddler played the xylophone. One guy went in the back yard and played in the sprinkler. In TS2, I felt like my sims had to do a LOT of work to keep the sims from getting bored, fighting, or drinking until the wet their pants. These sims just hung out and it looked like a real party (except for the sprinkler guy, but at least he found something that made himself happy on his own.)

2. Related to the first thing - it's really subtle but I love how the traits and voices make the sims more individual. There are some traits that actually give the sims different facial expressions. They really sounded different when they talked. The "snob" sim had this great set of expressions. She looked like she was being disdainful and impressive at the same time. I wasn't sure of the personalities of many of the sims but the seemed to have unique ways of interacting with each other. Also, the traits made them seem so real and I loved just sitting back and watching them. I didn't really notice the differences until I went to town.

3. I know we've sacrificed some charm with the rabbit holes and the "bottle out of the butt" deal, but I love the hassles that we just don't have to have. While I liked the restaurants in the sims, sometimes dining out with friends was a pain in the behind for me. Things would glitch, or sims would sit at the wrong table. -- I HATED baby bottles all over the floor, or sims traipsing all over the house to get to the fridge, so basically you had to have a fridge in the babies room. Also, I know everyone misses the car animations, but I remember all those problems in both sims 1 and 2 where sims would wander out in the street and cause traffic jams. Or the cars would be buggy and sims couldnt get inside.

4. Bikes are so fun. I love the animations.

5. I like that the sims autonomously age, get married and have kids (but I think it needs a lot of work. I've mentioned it in a few threads so I won't get into it) I think with a few hacks, this will be my FAVORITE implementation.

Sprinklers? what sprinklers? Where are they, lol

I like when when the Parents of a sim baby both want to attend to the baby. One is holding the child and the other one is standing their waiting, tapping their foot as if to say ----- I am waiting!

AyameS
18th Jun 2009, 10:26 PM
1. Create-A-Style
2. Sims can get in and out of pools without a ladder
3. Better careers: at level 5 my cop sim got a choice of either becoming a spy or getting into forensics!
4. Visiting neighbors
5. Exploring the great outdoors

FuryFanFiction
21st Jun 2009, 9:07 PM
1. Create-A-Style. Awesomely cool! Almost everything is modifiable. Love the way my bed looks now, and how we can change all kinds of things. My kitchen counter matches my RL kitchen counter: Marble! YAY!
2. Seamless Neighborhoods
3. Lighting: Sunsets... so beautiful in my house at the beach!
4. Work options - Love all the stuff we can do. And some of my co-workers (business career) are some of the big names in the game! Goth, Landgraab, etc!
5. Watching other sims while my sim is sleeping or working. LOVE IT.

Toasty Cola
22nd Jun 2009, 1:53 AM
1. Playable ghosts. I wish there was a way that I didn't have to wait until the opportunity came up.

2. Seamless town. Yesss

3. Oh gosh Bella and Mortimer are kids. I don't know, just think it's adorable. The Mafia-esque family's pretty cool too.

4. Kids can die. Morbid, yes. But interesting and realistic.

5. FDSFGS PERSONALITY TRAITS FTW

angel2treasure
3rd Jul 2009, 1:11 AM
1. The aging thing....5 generations of teen sims no longer have to date the same perma-teen.
2. The autonomous baby-having of the neighborhood. My sim's besty grew up to have a daughter of her own, and now their daughters are best friends. SO cute!
3. The fact that, with the right combination of elements, you can have a sim who only goes home to sleep.
4. More realistic relationships and chemistry. Some couples "have it" and others don't.
5. Careers and opportunities are so much better!

My only gripe is really with the create a sim. Am I the only one who likes the LOOK of sims 2 sims better? I wish we could change details of the body types--with sliders like in SecondLife and similar games. I also wish we could adjust the height....

FalseZen
3rd Jul 2009, 1:22 AM
My only gripe is really with the create a sim. Am I the only one who likes the LOOK of sims 2 sims better? I wish we could change details of the body types--with sliders like in SecondLife and similar games. I also wish we could adjust the height....

I totally agree!

I miss body shop. I still can't get the sims mouths from being 'joker like' wide.

I belive that the issue with never having different heights, has to do with the fact that animations must be made seperatly for each height.

For instance if you have two teens one tall, one short, different animation files would have to be made for both of them. Without animations made seperatly for both they would be missing the chairs when trying to sit, holding objects might be suspended in mid air for the short one ect.

mydeadlypassion
3rd Jul 2009, 12:04 PM
1. The way the bookshelves get fuller looking as you fill them with books. I love how realistic it is.

2. Being able to recolor almost everything. Yay for not having to have 20 recolors of the same thing!

3. Babies sleep longer, instead of for two hours at a time.

4. I love the fact that if you marry someone who has children, you become their step-parent.

5. The water and sky animations.

Twisted-Kiwi
4th Jul 2009, 12:18 AM
1) being able to have up to 3 outfits for each category!
2) that you can only play for tips outside of your house
3) ohmyword I love the ghosts! :D I have yet to see any at the graveyard but eee haunted houses ftw
4) knowing how long it will take sims to do certain things (sleep, work out, spa, work, school, etc) and that little completion bar :D
5) going home with other people after school!

I do wish that kids could do some things... like play the guitar, and that there were more instruments, I'd be happy with a piano or a violin :)

sundaykindoflove
4th Jul 2009, 1:19 AM
1) the way they sometimes fall over when the dresser drawer gets stuck.
2) the cute way they look at each other when they flirt!
3) the way it says "sister" or "wife" in the relationship panel and pretty much just the whole relationship panel (with new relationships).
4) the spa! and sore backs from being preggers
5) the criminal career. yeeaaaah. conspire.

2rki3i
4th Jul 2009, 3:59 PM
1. I love how the sea looks, especially at sunset or sunrise. Much better than the Sea in TS2, which kinda looked like Blue Jelly. The sea now reminds of Beach Vacations I've had

2. You can change colors of lights and fireplaces to set the mood

3. How office relationships are handled. They can be labeled Leader/Accomplice (Criminal) or Partner (Police) or just Boss ect. Makes it easier to find out exactly who you should be woohooing with to get that promotion rather than 'doing' the whole department.

4. The socialisation has gotten much better. Compliments and conversation about little things. Especially how you can compliment an Author about their books

5. No Loading Screens!

Ingeborgsk
4th Jul 2009, 11:03 PM
The bugs! No, I'm not talking about the annoying flaws in the game, but the actual bugs!

As a kid, my favorite sim caught the most common butterfly. It was placed in the parents bedroom, and now that she's almost an adult, it's still there. It never dies! Her little sisters love the bug, and keep studying it. I love that bug! :D

emmaline
4th Jul 2009, 11:30 PM
1. The breathtaking scenery!!
2. The fact that we can make our sims sleep past the time that their energy bar is full.
3. Little facial expressions that the sims make.
4. Gardening! I love how we can have egg and cheese plants. :lol:
5. Being able to go to other families' houses! I love being able to pack up the whole fam and have lunch at grandma and grandpa's! -- Something I really wanted in the sims 2.

raisins85
5th Jul 2009, 5:23 AM
In no particular order:

The slowly expanding waistline of the pregnant sims. No more spinning and a belly appears, it's so much more realistic growing over time. I also love the couple of hours of labour, and the faces she pulls waiting for the daddy to get out of bed and drive her to hospital lol.

Obviously, the seamless neighborhood. I can head to the bookshop, stop for a bite to eat and then enjoy a couple of hours reading in the park. Meanwhile, I can flick back to the house to make sure everything is ok with the sims left at home.
I can also go visit grandma, or kids from a previous relationship. Being able to take toddlers and babies is nice too!

Actually having to SHOP for groceries. Not just buying them and having them delivered. You need to pick out what ingredients you actually want. Brilliant!

Being able to come home from work early! In Sims 2, I would keep the dad off work on the day the baby was due to arrive. However in Sims 3, I can just 'call him home' and he'll rush right back. Very helpful to the game.

And the smaller grid. Being able to place things where I want, being able to line rugs up with couches without having to use 'snap to grid'. Being able to place objects diagonally without using the boolprop cheat. I love being able to add clutter to my benches and desks. I also love being able to place a box of tissues next to the bathroom sink.

Pretty impressed with the game :)

Angstrom
5th Jul 2009, 3:13 PM
Here are some things that were annoying in TS2, but fixed in TS3.

* The "fun" meter drops below half only when the Sim is working, doing homework or other really boring stuff. Hated to see Sims in TS2 shouting out their need to be entertained.
* Sims can enjoy music without dancing to it.
* Writing, painting and guitar are separate skills, each with their own achievements.
* Visiting neighbors - and behaving in an inappropriate way at their homes.
* Gaining skills on community lots.

stariscool
5th Jul 2009, 3:22 PM
* Visiting neighbors - and behaving in an inappropriate way at their homes.
Oh that's brilliant!
"Crystal is behaving inappropriately, if she continues, I will have to ask her to leave"
"What!? I was only having a snooze in your bed... no biggie..."
=D