PDA

View Full Version : Why did you choose your avatar?

whitewaterwood
30th Jul 2009, 3:23 AM
Continuing in that sacred tradition of stealing thread ideas from 'Da Girls Club,' I've started this one. Why did you choose your avatar? What was your first Avatar on MTS? Avatar Avatar Avatar.

I found mine on some random forum on some random website and liked it. I stole it and it has been my avatar ever since. My very first Avatar on MTS was of this anime chick with goggles. No idea who she was, but it was a nice drawing. My current avatar in L from Death Note. He's a detective with bad social skills, a brilliant mind and a sweet tooth.

AnimalMad
30th Jul 2009, 3:25 AM
Because it's my glitter bunny :lol:

Vampire_aninyosaloh
30th Jul 2009, 3:26 AM
Because I'm a vampire, my first avi was a vampire too.

Rikachu
30th Jul 2009, 3:28 AM
Because I like Tigers. :) My first? I couldn't think of one and just uploaded a random spore picture, lol.

GuardStud08
30th Jul 2009, 3:28 AM
I was bored yesterday and was listening to the song it was based off of :D

Vampire_of_Death
30th Jul 2009, 3:55 AM
Because I like Vampires. My first avatar was the group avatar for the vampire group. I have only had 2.

Elephant
30th Jul 2009, 4:09 AM
Because Elephant starts with an "E". duh.

:lol: I don't remember my first. I've had an elephant, a pic of me, and a couple of others.

(This one also matches my profile)

Rapsheba555
30th Jul 2009, 4:36 AM
Because everyone else has sim avatars, so I did a pseudo-sim avatar! Technically it's a sim...

My first? i think it was a smiling hermionie lego figure. :lol:

Anubis360
30th Jul 2009, 4:36 AM
Because I luv kirby :giggler:
My previous avi was Amy, because I luv Amy :giggler:
my first avi was Anubis, because it's my nickname :|

joninmobile
30th Jul 2009, 4:46 AM
Because this is my favorite album by Cher her "Love Hurts" cd. kind of like hair band early 90's music. but with Cher!

GuardStud08
30th Jul 2009, 4:50 AM
I like Cher. I esp. like Believe :D

ooga booga
30th Jul 2009, 4:57 AM
i've reverted to my original avatar, I first chose it because the original Halloween is awesome.

SaydeSim
30th Jul 2009, 4:59 AM
My first avatar was my selfsim with SaydeSim written across teh top... I liked that self sim, even though it looked nothing like me.

I had some pics of myslef since, and now it's a guitar cuz I can' think of anything else.

*goes off to find new avatar*

Vampire_of_Death
30th Jul 2009, 5:13 AM
You guys change alot. Except WWW, I have seen that Avi since I have been here.

kopple36
30th Jul 2009, 8:20 AM
Because I love lamas and llamas! :lol:

NintendoLover13
30th Jul 2009, 8:26 AM
Does Lama mean something?

kopple36
30th Jul 2009, 8:38 AM
It's a Tibetan teacher of the Dharma.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lama

Most famous one is the Dalai Lama!

Twi
30th Jul 2009, 8:42 AM
Mine is a flute because I play flute and I really liked this picture that I had to take for a photography class...

Rikachu
30th Jul 2009, 10:10 AM
OMG, Twi, I thought your's was a spaceship. O_O

Death Princess
30th Jul 2009, 10:24 AM
Reminds me on childhood. :)

Rapsheba555
30th Jul 2009, 10:47 AM
LMAO, observational fail, Ri.

lewjen
30th Jul 2009, 10:48 AM
I too thaught that twi's avi was a spaceship 0.o...

Rikachu
30th Jul 2009, 11:13 AM
LMAO, observational fail, Ri.

At our County Fair, I hang out with my friend Tyler all day. I kept staring at his hair, wondering what was wrong with it. 3 hours into hanging with him, noticed he got a haircut. His hair was longer than mine. LOL.

Kiara24
30th Jul 2009, 12:18 PM
My first avatar was a picture I took of the Sims2.
I chose this avatar because it reflects my state of mind I always sad ... :(

unlaced
30th Jul 2009, 12:39 PM
This little girlie is called Lucy. A very sweet girlie I must say, for she looks a tiiiiiny bit like me. Except for the fact that she has HUGE lips and I don't. I think I'm gonna switch ... god, she's ugly. "Lucy"? Oh come on.

My very first avatar I believe was a picture of me with bright orange hair. Does anybody here has black hair, and wants to be blonde? BLEACH, BLEACH, BLEACH, it won't help bleaching twice. :rofl:

DeclanCroft
30th Jul 2009, 1:21 PM
reboot ftw ! plus hexadecimal is a sexy bitch.

J. M. Pescado
30th Jul 2009, 4:16 PM
Because I like fire, burning things, dragons, and beefy arms.

SaydeSim
30th Jul 2009, 5:03 PM
This little girlie is called Lucy. A very sweet girlie I must say, for she looks a tiiiiiny bit like me. Except for the fact that she has HUGE lips and I don't. I think I'm gonna switch ... god, she's ugly. "Lucy"? Oh come on.

My very first avatar I believe was a picture of me with bright orange hair. Does anybody here has black hair, and wants to be blonde? BLEACH, BLEACH, BLEACH, it won't help bleaching twice. :rofl:

I want to have platnium blonde hair with black streaks, but I can never get the correct color.

NightmareCandle
30th Jul 2009, 5:05 PM
Lucky.
I have almost-brown red hair...Wish it twas' brown though. I want a purple streak in the front but Dad would never, ever let me.

SaydeSim
30th Jul 2009, 5:06 PM
:O

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg174/sayde_thejokerman/PurpleSayde099-1-1.jpg

NightmareCandle
30th Jul 2009, 5:07 PM
Who ees that? :lovestruc

SaydeSim
30th Jul 2009, 5:11 PM
Me..

Duhhh.

J. M. Pescado
30th Jul 2009, 5:12 PM
You look dumber than I expected you would. I congratulate you on this dubious achievement.

NightmareCandle
30th Jul 2009, 5:13 PM
I still hold the opinion that Sayde ees hawt.

J.M. Why don't you just go jump off a f*cking cliff.

SaydeSim
30th Jul 2009, 5:15 PM
Thanks. I was trying to achieve the dumb look. *accepts award*

NightmareCandle
30th Jul 2009, 5:16 PM
:rofl::rofl:
You remind me of a dude who went to my school last year...:lol: But he was dumb..

Oh, btw, I chose my avatar cuz I felt like it.
And my first avatar was my widdle kitteh flying through midair towards her (now desceased<--So didn't spell that right.) mother's tail.

PowerCosmic
30th Jul 2009, 6:23 PM
I chose my avatar cause I love the movie The Iron Giant, and i messed around with a picture of him on photoshop ^_^
My first avatar ever for mts, was...oh yeah, my simmified poster for Edward Scissorhands (AMAZING!) I only used that picture for like a day or two. :D
Hehe, Sayde has hair :P
In my world, I pretty much imagine you all as your avatars just sorta floating in front of a computer.
:help:

unlaced
30th Jul 2009, 7:36 PM
yay yay i've changed!

then why did i choose this? because i love tungsten white balence when you're not supposed to use tungsten white balance. and i love mat devine-ish makeup. and i love how my hair looks.

NightmareCandle
30th Jul 2009, 7:46 PM
Hehe, Sayde has hair :P

Expect him to be bald? :rofl:

NightmareCandle
30th Jul 2009, 7:56 PM
I chose my shiny new avatar:!: cuz I like that pic, it does me and my rarely worn glasses justice.

PowerCosmic
30th Jul 2009, 8:11 PM
Expect him to be bald? :rofl:
Not bald, just sorta average.
I'm pretty surprised how abnormal (no offense) most of us are.
Well, not abnormal, just not average.

I guess thats why this group exists in the first place, to break the boundaries, be as random as possible and never stay on topic.
*is impressed with motivational speech*
:rofl: :bunny: :lol: :mod: :lol: :bunny: :rofl:

Ghost sdoj
30th Jul 2009, 10:16 PM
The current one was because the contest looked like fun. It's closed now, so I'm going to have to get around to making another one.

Which will be chosen because I had fun making it and it looked finished now.

I honestly don't remember my first MTS avatar, but my first avatar I ever had is the one I have on the SimPE site. (Although she's been edited a bit since then because she's a stock picture and Stormwench used her too.)

joninmobile
30th Jul 2009, 10:20 PM
I remember my first mts2 avatar it was a picture of me. which I no longer have. that was taken in 2004.

Dreamydre
31st Jul 2009, 5:05 AM
You look dumber than I expected you would. I congratulate you on this dubious achievement.

You are such an insignificant asshole. And I mean that in the rudest way possible.

Anyway, I chose mine because well...its funny. :jest:

siesieim1
31st Jul 2009, 5:07 AM
I picked my avatar...Because...I liekd the picture..I guess :( Yup..Eh..

GuardStud08
31st Jul 2009, 5:10 AM

Back at cha!!

I like how Sayde looks, he looks awesome !!! YEA!!

Dreamydre
31st Jul 2009, 5:13 AM
I changed it Kat is awesome

Rikachu
31st Jul 2009, 5:18 AM
*has never had his picture posted in Nintendorks*

Rikachu
31st Jul 2009, 5:18 AM
*is happy*

Rikachu
31st Jul 2009, 5:19 AM
*triple posts, because I can*

Vamp-dragon
31st Jul 2009, 5:48 AM
i chose mine well because i like spartans they killed over 40,0000 persians and i am part spartan aka Greek that makes me happy :)

what the hell J.M.

NintendoLover13
31st Jul 2009, 7:42 AM
You are such an insignificant asshole. And I mean that in the rudest way possible.

Anyway, I chose mine because well...its funny. :jest:
You wrote this when you had the Robert Pattinson one right? I wish you still have it as your avi. It makes me :rofl: EVERY TIME! :lol: