PDA

View Full Version : How to make a male sim into a female?

IceDani
7th Sep 2009, 3:28 PM
Hi! I just want to know how can I make my male sim into a female sim? I don't want to create other sim / move in with my current. I have painting,writing,handiness mastered and lvl 10 Police career. I want to know if there's a way. I don't see any "sex change operation" on hospital :D.

-I don't want to use Mods... if there's a cheat or something like that..

Riley&Markos
7th Sep 2009, 3:43 PM
I don't think there's a way to change your sims gender. :anime:

IceDani
7th Sep 2009, 3:48 PM
I don't think there's a way to change your sims gender. :anime:

uhmm... yea.. I looked on other sites and haven't found anything.. Too bad.

But , is there any cheat to edit skills/job lvl and lifetime rewards? I want a girl but don't want to play and make her as good as my current sim.

magnemoe
7th Sep 2009, 3:51 PM
Newest version of the standalone supercomputer has an edit sim in cas option, it should be able to change sex and age of sims. Make a hard save before trying this.
http://www.the-isz.com/theisz/index.php?showtopic=2671

IceDani
7th Sep 2009, 4:15 PM
Ty, but i don't want to complicate my game with mods. Also I don't wanna loose any saves

Raggborg
7th Sep 2009, 4:35 PM
You can backup your save. You probably should do it anyway Because the base game is what is complicated. I lost saves before i modded my game.

ImperialModder
7th Sep 2009, 4:39 PM
"I lost saves before i modded my game." Me too, luckily I had backed-up my game. :)

Mentica
7th Sep 2009, 7:10 PM
I'd be really careful with changing the gender.
I downloaded the Sam Winchester Sim, and the other day, just to show
a friend what Sims3 is, and the cool clothes and so on :),i changed him to female.
And let me tell you, that was a reeeeeaally fugly woman then.
No slider hack, just simply changed to female in CAS.
*shudder* ....stay with your man :)

IceDani
7th Sep 2009, 8:22 PM
I'd be really careful with changing the gender.
I downloaded the Sam Winchester Sim, and the other day, just to show
a friend what Sims3 is, and the cool clothes and so on :),i changed him to female.
And let me tell you, that was a reeeeeaally fugly woman then.
No slider hack, just simply changed to female in CAS.
*shudder* ....stay with your man :)

Ok so i decided to create another sim and play with her [marrying with my rich sim :lovestruc ]. I want to make the same skills faster so... can you guys tell me the cheat for maintaining the needs ?

Raggborg
7th Sep 2009, 9:17 PM
Write testingcheats enabled and ctrl click on the mailbox i think. I have had awsomemod so long that i can`t distinguish between the codes added by the mod.

CharmingFirewaller
7th Sep 2009, 9:23 PM
Write testingcheats enabled and ctrl click on the mailbox i think. I have had awsomemod so long that i can`t distinguish between the codes added by the mod.

Yes, this works without the AwesomeMod. Shift-click the mailbox and choose "Make Motives Static" or something to that effect.

Mentica
7th Sep 2009, 10:12 PM
Try this,
with testingcheats enabled true on, shift-click on your char.
While you are leveling his skills, change one of her traits to Bookworm.
They read books faster then, may save you some time.
Just change it back when she is finished reading all required books :)

IceDani
8th Sep 2009, 11:02 AM
Thanks , the cheat works!
@Mentica. One of my trait is bookworm to lvl up skills faster then i change it with "Mid-Life Crisis"reward.
Problem solved.
Lock it! :mod: