Under the Sea Part II: Underwater Walls, Murals and Floor
Get the build essentials in Under the Sea part II.
Create underwater spaces, aquariums and homes for Sims with this pack of walls and murals from the depths of the ocean.
You get two four piece murals of underwater terrain and rocky crags. Three light effect murals and five glittering, pool water wallpapers. Ten options for you to create your underwater world, plus underwater flooring for those places where terrain paint can't go.
Note: Underwater flooring has a very light coloring, as it was created specifically for darker, indoor spaces that mimic the underwater environment. Use terrain paints instead for outdoors or brightly lit spaces.
The has been updated to include the correct walls. Please re-download.
Sims 4 Studio
Maxis meshes by EA
Underwater Images taken from the Sims3 and Sims4
Recolors and patterns by me
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
|Underwater Flooring.zip||549.8 KB||9,081||16th May 2017|
|UPDATED Under the Sea.zip||3.38 MB||9,030||18th May 2017|
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Users who thanked this download also thanked:
Expansion/Stuff packs required:
8 Comments / replies (Who?)
Under the Sea Part I:
Water Unbound I, II,III: