110 Comments / replies (Who?
- 2 Feedback Posts,
9 Thanks Posts
This is a Maxis Recolour which means that it is a recolour of an item that already exists in your game. Please check the Expansion pack requirements to see which game pack it recolours.
Here, again, we have another unlocked Maxis object.
I'd just like to point out, these are not game script/tuning mods, they are cloned (non-default) objects.
There are 3 types, with 2 styles each. That's 6 different ponds!
The 3 types are Common, Uncommon, and Rare.
Each pertaining to the type of fish or frogs found within.
And each type has both, a Willow Creek (grass) or Oasis Springs (Sand) style.
They must be placed outdoors and on normal terrain.
Unlike my Dig Sites (*fixed), these CAN be moved, rotated, and sold after being placed.
They can be found in Buy Mode, under By Function - Decoration - Miscellaneous.
There will be a separate thumbnail for each rarity, with 2 swatches each for the styles.
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents
||22nd Sep 2014
Don't forget to Thank the creator after downloading! Use the Thanks button located above the screenshots above.
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
6th Dec 2015 at 2:42 PM
29th Dec 2015 at 9:13 AM
27th Jan 2016 at 1:47 PM
17th Aug 2016 at 3:44 PM
23rd Nov 2016 at 8:00 PM
7th Jan 2017 at 7:38 PM
7th Apr 2017 at 4:47 AM
14th Sep 2017 at 3:24 AM
8th Nov 2017 at 11:11 PM
15th Nov 2017 at 5:34 AM
7th Dec 2017 at 10:17 AM