Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 17th Mar 2007 at 04:19 PM - Updated 27th Oct 2008 at 04:07 PM by CatOfEvilGenius - Viewed 58208 times. Direct link to this thread
31 Comments / replies (Who?) , 52 times favourited , 1275 times thanked
Information (Click for more details):
This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
This is a Maxis Recolour which means that it is a recolour of an item that already exists in your game. Please check the Expansion pack requirements to see which game pack it recolours.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS2 - check the sidebar.
This is a new mesh recolour, and means that you will need to download the particular mesh itself in order for this to show up in your game. See the Meshes Needed section or read the text for more information.
***Edit 4/14- the mesh has been updated to fix a display issue (thanks Padlock for pointing it out ). Please redownload.***
I have always liked this mesh and the texturing, but I didn't use it much because I speed through Uni when I play it, and I really wanted the outfits for my teenagers, so I made a teenage version.
**** When downloading please remember to grab the MESH as well as one of the recolor sets
The mesh has alpha editable chains and straps. It was made in milkshape, and the mesh package is cloned from a base game outfit and should work with all versions (if you have problem please let me know).
The recolors were made with Seasons bodyshop and should work with all game versions.
You must DOWNLOAD THE MESH and at least one recolor for this to work. The recolors are grouped into the fllowing zips.
Recolor Set 1
and Recolor Set 2
My Mesh Policy
* You can freely retexture this mesh, but please do not use my textures (in this case that's just the tees; the shorts and tanks are slightly tweaked Maxis) in your recolors. You can use my alphas if you wish.
* If you recolor to post on MTS2 please just link back to this thread for the mesh.
* If you post elsewhere you may include my mesh in your zips with credit to me and a link on the page with your recolors
* If you do recolor. Please, please, please let me know by sending a quick pm, because I would love to hear about it and see your creations! This would make me very very happy .
Thanks for looking and enjoy. If you find a use for this, thanks and comments are appreciated more than you know
2260 faces and 1643 Vertices (Maxis orginal has 2264 faces and 1633 vertices)
-SimPe and PJSE bodymesh plugin
-WesH for Unimesh Plugins
-Demon for mesh editing plugins
-Tiggerypum for the wonderful meshing tutorials
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
This is a New mesh
All the items needed for you to use this download should be here on this page. You can check the "Related Pages" tab, if visible, to see if there are alternative colour schemes.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .package file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
Need more information?
There are 2 recolours of this mesh on MTS2:
These recolours may or may not be endorsed by this mesh creator.
Users who thanked this download also thanked: