Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 25th Nov 2007 at 10:25 PM - Updated 9th Oct 2008 at 02:08 PM by cameranutz2 - Viewed 4247 times. Direct link to this thread
6 Comments / replies (Who?) , 1 times favourited , 41 times thanked
Tags: #country victorian
Country Green is a little bit Country, a little bit Victorian and a little bit Colonial-depending on how you want to describe it. Either way, it's a nice sized, unfurnished lot for 2-4 family members.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Baths
- Open Living/Dining/Kitchen area for plenty of socializing
- Small Pond for catching all those trout
- 3 Porches (2 in front, 1 off the Master bedroom in the rear)
- Partially fenced
- A driveway for the family sedan/van
- Appliances/Plumbing/Phone/Alarms/Lighting (inside & out) are included
All you need to add is your personal touch with the decor!
Played for 2 seasons (Winter/Spring) and no weather damage detected!
The lot does have room for additions. The 2nd bedroom could also be used as a Study or maybe a Gym if your Sims aren't the family type.
Feedback is welcome and please hit the "Thanks" button.
Lot Size: 3x3
Lot Price: 54,511
Custom Content Included:
- Porch single bracket - 2 by Marina
- Gable decoration for 3 tiled roofs by Marina
- gableornament1_3t_txtr2 by Marina
- Gable decoration 6 tiles by Marina
- gableornament1_6t_txtr2 by Marina
- Wooden post for Porch by Marina
- porchpost1_txtr2 by Marina
Numenor for the AGS Mod.
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .sims2pack file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
Need more information?
Users who thanked this download also thanked: