Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 25th Mar 2010 at 03:11 PM - Updated 26th Mar 2010 at 12:09 PM by tamo : emendation - Viewed 134348 times. Direct link to this thread
59 Comments / replies (Who?) , 231 times favourited , 2118 times thanked
Tags: #TS3, #The Sims 3, #maxis, #EA, #maxis match, #EA match, #eyeglasses, #glasses, #specs, #spectacles, #sunglasses, #dark shades, #buddy holly, #wayfarer, #Ray-Ban, #retro, #tortoiseshell
Information (Click for more details):
This is a Maxis Recolour which means that it is a recolour of an item that already exists in your game. Please check the Expansion pack requirements to see which game pack it recolours.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS2 - check the sidebar.
This is a new mesh recolour, and means that you will need to download the particular mesh itself in order for this to show up in your game. See the Meshes Needed section or read the text for more information.
These are "Wayfarer"-like new glasses.
They are almost same shape as my Buddy Holly-ish glasses for TS2.
But I re-created this mesh and texture for new TS3-era. Totally brand-new And better. Let's rock!
Rim, Frame, Trim (Plumb bob) are CAST-able.
Tortoiseshell is a overlaid texture (not a pattern). You can change base colors (pattern).
- for both genders. from child to elder.
- found in Accessory > Eyeglasses
- category : Clear Lens; ALL except Naked / Dark Shades; ALL except Sleepwear and Naked.
- compatibility : Base Game (as far as we know). My game version is 3.1.7.x ( BG + WA + HELS)
- Euphoria 12 NON DEFAULT Skin Color Sliders by Fawkes
- UI Mod by Rez Delnava
- Pointed ears as CAS sliders by CmarNYC
- Blush / Eyebaggage by robokitty
- Lip Line by Papercat
- Mini Hoop Earrings, Default Eyes by me(Here and Here)
- LOD 0 : 846 polys / 643 Vertices
- LOD 1 : 531 Polys / 553 Vertices
- LOD 2 : 272 Polys / 456 Vertices
- LOD 3 : 126 Polys / 276 Vertices
Not bad, is it?
- EA's Nerdy Glasses LOD 0 : 664 polys / 456 Vertices
- EA's Oval Glasses LOD 0 : 852 polys / 613 Vertices
- Delphy/CTU Team for CTU
- Delphy for SimGeom MTNF and TGI Editor
- Peter L Jones for s3pe
- Wes H. for the Milk Shape plugins
- MTS, especially this 'Accessories tutorial?' thread. thanks all of you.
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
This is a New mesh
All the items needed for you to use this download should be here on this page. You can check the "Related Pages" tab, if visible, to see if there are alternative colour schemes.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
See: Game Help:TS3 CC Basicswiki for a full guide!
#TS3, #The Sims 3, #maxis, #EA, #maxis match, #EA match, #eyeglasses, #glasses, #specs, #spectacles, #sunglasses, #dark shades, #buddy holly, #wayfarer, #Ray-Ban, #retro, #tortoiseshell
Users who thanked this download also thanked: