This is a featured upload! It showcases the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
This is going to be a quick upload today
This sim was requested like a year ago, and I'm finally getting around to uploading him
He is just first of many sims from my "Escape the Bin "mini series: which consist of many sims that were requested and/ or sims that were sitting in my bin for some time.
So without wasting anymore time, I present to you: Liam Stevens:
Bio: Liam is a music journalist who owns a underground blog and a newspaper thats printed in his sister's basement using 100% post-consumer recycled paper and soy inks, using wind power.Liam values independent thinking, counter-culture, progressive politics, creativity, intelligence, and the occasional witty banter. He has an good appreciation for art and indie-rock.
Traits: Computer Wiz,Loner,Vegetarian,Mooch,Artistic LTW: Star News Anchor
CLOTHES (Are always optional too ) Although "hipsterism" is really a state of mind,it is also often intertwined with distinct fashion sensibilities. No true hipster would be complete without their complete Hipster gear. So I decked him out for you
EVERYDAY: - the True Hipster-from his rolled up tight-fitting jeans to his thrift sweater to his white worn boat shoes. these pants by Jasumi "Long Sleeve top" by Myos at simsArtistUnion under sims 3-->clothing--> top
I was fortunate enough to upload a sim featuring all my favorite things by all my favorite creators So Thank- you, he truly wouldn't be the same without you!
A big Thank- you to : Arisuka and HystericalParoxysm for parts of the bio.
Shout out to Jasumi,traielia,IloveHaydenP,Myshia,SimmyRN,dutch_1991,EsmeraldaF,Gabrymato for the finishing touches.
Also Thank -you Flajko,Adonispluto,riano90,Daluved1,9b8ll,lauralynn,TheMisticalpip, and everyone's else support @ CFF
I was finding every excuse not to upload him, thanks for pushing me to do it
Dedicated to Kristina for requesting him- I told you I would upload him ...eventually
Inspiration:Arthur Pop from the Foundry in game the Urbz: the Sims in the City
Happy Simming and don't forget to hit the thanks button!
Don't forget to Thank the creator after downloading! Use the Thanks button located above the screenshots above.
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the sim to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sim file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\SavedSims folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game, enter Create-a-Sim, and save a sim to the sim bin to create this folder, rather than doing so manually. After that you can close the game and put the .sim file in SavedSims
4. Once the .sim file is in SavedSims, you can load the game, and look for your sim in the premade sims bin in Create-a-Sim.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.