Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 21st May 2012 at 03:35 AM - Viewed 25086 times. Direct link to this thread
9 Comments / replies (Who?) , 17 times favourited , 285 times thanked
Information (Click for more details):
This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
White stucco, dark wood, flat roof, not too impressive until you throw in tiggy027's windows, and then it all comes together into this modern mid-sized home with 3 bedrooms and 2 baths. Hardwood floors and custom walls, including that awesome Neutral stone wall by LadyAngel, add a touch of class and shady yard with pool completes the picture. Test sim, Mariana Rorra, is doing quite well here, having achieved platinum by gaining a skill point. Hopefully your sims will like it too!
Lot Size: 3x3
Lot Price: 103,336
Custom Content by Me:
- brown and maroon striped rug
- end table in black
- cheap desk in black
- flat wood paneling
- rosy taupe tile
- rosy taupe stucco
- blue woven rug
- pale blue bricks
- black wood floor
- casual curtain in Asian blue
- modern ellipse wallpaper
- pale blue wallpaper
Custom Content Included:
- neutral woven carpet by millyana@TSR
- taupe floor tile by millyana@TSR
- pinky taupy wallpaper by millyana@TSR
- orangy wood siding by millyana@TSR
- Neutral Stone Wall by [email protected]
Custom content needed but not included:
Metro Window Set by tiggy027
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .sims2pack file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
Need more information?