MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...
Chef Service - v1.7 (4th May 2014)
by douglasveiga Posted 29th Jan 2013 at 10:00 AM - Updated 4th May 2014 at 11:44 PM by douglasveiga
1,357 Thanks Thanks 381 Favourited
COMPATIBLE: BASEGAME PATCH v1.54 ~ v1.67
This mod adds a Chef Service in your game, so you can hire a Sim to cook your favorite recipe. You can "Ask to Cook" a specific Recipe or let the Chef choose a random one. He will always choose the recipe based on the ingredients available in your Fridge. If you don't have enough ingredients, he will charge you the missing ingredients. The Chef will automatically start cooking some recipes if there is a hungry Sim (Human ChildOrAbove) in your house.
If you have a Butler (from EP3) in your house, this mod will automatically delay the Butler's auto-cook functionality. So the Butler will clean the house, while the Chef will take care about the cooking tasks.
- You can "Ask to Cook" a specific Recipe or let the Chef choose one for you;
- He can cook all the recipes, except the specials (that gives life/reward boost);
- He will automatically cook some recipes if there is a hungry Sim in your house (you can disable in the Configuration);
It's a Live in Service (like the Butler, but she/he will not interact autonomously with your family.);(not anymore, after update v1.5)
- If you have University EP, he will automatically improve Meals by adding Herbs.
- If you have Supernatural EP, he will automatically improve Desserts by adding Honey.
- it's possible to set the "Service Room", the place where the Chef will wait when idle;
- He will cleanup you kitchen (wash dishes, PutAway Leftover, dispose snacks and bad food from fridge only);
- If you have a Vegetarian Sim, he will always prefer Vegetarian Recipes;
- Possibility to disable the PutAway Leftover and CleanUp Food;
- Socialize with the Household Sims is disabled;
- Inappropriate Interactions are disabled;
You can request the service using the Interaction on the Telephone (not Mobile) ("Chef Service > Request Service").
To set a new Service Room just click on any LightCeilingLamp ("Chef Service > Save as ServiceRoom").
Backup your saved game before testing
Game Mod: Conflicts?
No. This is not an overriding Mod. adds new classes Chef and ChefServiceSituation.
- To avoid the corruption of the Saved Game, make sure cancelling the Service ("Chef Service > Cancel Service") using the Telephone (wait until the Chef disappear), make sure there is no Chef in your Lot, then Save your Game and Exit, then remove the package file.
- To avoid the corruption of the Saved Game, make sure cancelling the Service ("Chef Service > Cancel Service") using the Telephone (wait until the Chef disappear), make sure there is no Chef in your Lot, then Save your Game and Exit, then replace the package file with the new one, restart your game and request the Service again.
v1.7 -> 04/May/2014
- Recompiled the code for basegame patch 1.67;
- Fixed: Some script incompatibilities from the besagame patch 1.67;
v1.6 -> 07/Sept/2013
- Fix: The Chef won't cook for Mermaids, because they eat Kelps.
v1.4 -> 06/April/2013
- Fix: The Chef will ignore Simplants, because they don't have Hunger motive.
- Added: Polish translation (by anie_1981).
- Added: If you have University EP, he will automatically improve Meals by adding Herbs.
---> He will randomly consume Normal (or higher) quality Herbs from the Fridge;
- Added: If you have Supernatural EP, he will automatically improve Desserts by adding Honey.
---> He will always consume the best quality Honey from the Fridge;
v1.3 -> 02/March/2013
- The Chef will not leave the Lot autonomously;
- The Chef will be correctly vanished after service cancel;
- can't cook: Snacks and FriedPeanutButterBanana (bug recipe from Showtime);
- can't cook for Vampires, SimRobot or Simplant;
- only serves leftovers on tables/counters;
- nraas - DebugEnabler;
- Inge Jones - s3pe;
- anie_1981, BourgeoisBanana, Redhead Creations, rian90 and lowrisim for feedback and test;
Need help with downloading or installing content? Click here!
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
|douglasveiga_Chef_Service_v1.2.rar | Description: for patch 1.42 ~ 1.48||38.2 KB||10,069||29th Jan 2013|
|Chef_Service_v1.3.rar | Description: for patch 1.50||37.9 KB||4,215||2nd Mar 2013|
|Chef_Service_v1.4.rar | Description: for patch 1.50||41.9 KB||5,181||6th Apr 2013|
|Chef_Service_v1.5.rar | Description: for patch 1.54 ~ 1.55||41.7 KB||1,339||3rd Sep 2013|
|Chef_Service_v1.6.rar | Description: for patch 1.54 ~ 1.57||41.7 KB||4,295||7th Sep 2013|
|Chef_Service_v1.7.rar | Description: for patch 1.67||41.7 KB||15,487||4th May 2014|