MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Strangerville renew #3 | 8 Bells bar | NO CC

by iSandor Posted 14th Mar 2019 at 7:30 PM - Updated 3rd May 2019 at 5:25 PM by iSandor
12 Comments / replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Sul sul!

Another renovation of Strangerville! This time with a community lot: the 8 bells bar. I tried to make it as coolest and beautiful as I could, because this lot is essential in the storyline of this new pack. No spoilers ahaha. If your Sims like to hangout to meet people and discover things that are misterious in a strange village, this bar is the perfect place.

I kept the build style from the world (old and antique style).


The front comparison is here:



This is the floorplan:



Other pictures:






You can find the "before" images in the gallery to make a comparison yourself.

The lot is CC free!


-------------------------------- STRANGERVILLE RENOVATION --------------------------------

Residencial lots:
1. Plateau Place here
2. Slip 42 here
3. Carpophagous corner here
4. Riverside grove here

Community lots:
1. 8 Bells
2. Strangerville City Hall here

Bonus:


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for downloading!

Happy simming!

Lot Size: 20x20
Lot Price (furnished): 48.903
Lot Price (unfurnished): 16.628

Number of bedrooms: Not Applicable
Custom Content Included: None
Furnishings: Fully Furnished
Special Flags: Not Applicable

You must have the expansion, game version or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.

Get to Work Get Together Seasons Get Famous + 4 SPs
Built with Game Version: 1.50.67.10
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents Size Downloads Date
8 Bells renew.zip 180.7 KB 584 14th Mar 2019
Don't forget to Thank the creator after downloading! Use the Thanks button located above the screenshots above.
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the .bpi .trayitem and .blueprint file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Place in Tray Folder: Cut and paste all files into your Tray folder:
  • Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Tray\
  • Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Tray\
 
12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
MTS2 Hot Pepper
THANKS POST
#2 Old 14th Mar 2019 at 8:52 PM
I would use it but I need to redecorate interior and add more activities inside.
Actually this place does not need so many tables with chairs. useless objects here.
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 14th Mar 2019 at 8:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ailias
I would use it but I need to redecorate interior and add more activities inside.
Actually this place does not need so many tables with chairs. useless objects here.


Feel free to do it... I wanted to make it look like 50's or 60's... so I didn't put much inside.



Hello, simmers!! :)

Welcome to my profile page!

If you guys are looking for cool builds (both residential and community lots) and great custom content for your game, you've spotted into the right place! Welcome home!

Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 15th Mar 2019 at 2:20 AM
whoa, it looks fantastic. the exterior is awesome, so realistic, suitable for it's surrounding environment. much better than the original Maxis one
Instructor
Original Poster
#5 Old 15th Mar 2019 at 2:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by parkjoonho
whoa, it looks fantastic. the exterior is awesome, so realistic, suitable for it's surrounding environment. much better than the original Maxis one


Hello, there. Thanks!! Really appreciated!



Hello, simmers!! :)

Welcome to my profile page!

If you guys are looking for cool builds (both residential and community lots) and great custom content for your game, you've spotted into the right place! Welcome home!

Rabid Recoloring Renegade
staff: senior moderator THANKS POST
#6 Old 15th Mar 2019 at 3:15 PM
I think that having a lot of tables works well on this lot because I end up with so many people showing up when my sim is there, it's crazy! I love this remake and will definitely be using it in my game Thanks! <3
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
staff: senior moderator
#7 Old 15th Mar 2019 at 3:20 PM
Also thanks for the note about the SV pack not showing in the required packs section. We're looking into it It might also help to make a report on it, if you're wanting to do so, so that there is an official record of this issue occurring.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#8 Old 15th Mar 2019 at 3:47 PM
I love that you redesigned the community lots that came with the pack! I guess I wasn't the only one who felt they were extremely lackluster and devoid of any personality, so to speak. I'm not even sure the creators of these lots had any knowledge of what world their lots were going to be used in, they're just plain horrible and generic. So kudos to you, SV badly needs some scenic community (and residential) lots! :D
Instructor
Original Poster
#9 Old 15th Mar 2019 at 4:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simmiller
I think that having a lot of tables works well on this lot because I end up with so many people showing up when my sim is there, it's crazy! I love this remake and will definitely be using it in my game Thanks! <3


Hello!! Thank you!! That was my idea... when I was playing with my sim there it was crowded ahaha. Thanks again!!



Hello, simmers!! :)

Welcome to my profile page!

If you guys are looking for cool builds (both residential and community lots) and great custom content for your game, you've spotted into the right place! Welcome home!

Instructor
Original Poster
#10 Old 15th Mar 2019 at 4:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simmiller
Also thanks for the note about the SV pack not showing in the required packs section. We're looking into it It might also help to make a report on it, if you're wanting to do so, so that there is an official record of this issue occurring.


Oh, I see.. thanks for the tip... I was going to report it but I saw it's already fixed. Thanks!



Hello, simmers!! :)

Welcome to my profile page!

If you guys are looking for cool builds (both residential and community lots) and great custom content for your game, you've spotted into the right place! Welcome home!

Instructor
Original Poster
#11 Old 15th Mar 2019 at 4:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockerduck
I love that you redesigned the community lots that came with the pack! I guess I wasn't the only one who felt they were extremely lackluster and devoid of any personality, so to speak. I'm not even sure the creators of these lots had any knowledge of what world their lots were going to be used in, they're just plain horrible and generic. So kudos to you, SV badly needs some scenic community (and residential) lots! :D



Yeah... I agree... I think EA says "you need to build a bar called 8 bells"... and just that. ahahhaha.... thanks, I'm really appreciated you liked it!!



Hello, simmers!! :)

Welcome to my profile page!

If you guys are looking for cool builds (both residential and community lots) and great custom content for your game, you've spotted into the right place! Welcome home!

Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#12 Old 15th Mar 2019 at 9:24 PM
Well you moved a pub to saloon. It`s fine)
Instructor
Original Poster
#13 Old 16th Mar 2019 at 5:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Victor_tor
Well you moved a pub to saloon. It`s fine)


Sort of. Thank you!



Hello, simmers!! :)

Welcome to my profile page!

If you guys are looking for cool builds (both residential and community lots) and great custom content for your game, you've spotted into the right place! Welcome home!