Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Feb 2015 at 7:29 AM
Default The duck says quack
Hi!
My name is Mya and I'm a 20 year old sorta-maths-student from the sunny *cough*lies*cough* UK. I once had a pet duck...which is what the username's about. I've been a lurker here for years, but since I was forced to take a break from my village uni I thought I'd stop lurking and actually use the forums a bit.

I'm currently on copious amounts of opiate painkillers (woot?) so if I'm a bit slow, I'm sorry but i really can't help it. The last few years I've been battling all sorts of illnesses, so if you need sympathy/empathy/some support I'll do my best.

I have a love for all things sciency (except biology, because it reminds me of how little my body works like it's supposed to). As far as films/books/comics go I love fantasy/sci-fi/the odd romance, think Marvel, the Inheritance cycle (but not the movie), Brandon Sanderson, Terry Pratchett etc. Although my favourite book is actually Oscar Wilde's play The Importance of being Earnest. The only thing I really watch on TV are comedies like Never Mind The Buzzcocks, Qi, Live at the Apollo etc.

Currently I'm trying to make a Termia (from zelda majora's mask) world for ts3...It's going badly. Zelda Is one of my obsessions. I've played them all, Have most of the limited editions etc. etc. I also love going to the London comic con, in cosplay, naturally, so far there's been Nell from bleach, Aoi Kunieda, Pikachu...and some more, Next time I'm thinking of Natsu from Fairytail.

I love hugs, they make me forget whatever is going wrong with me at any given time. So, with that, *big hugs for everyone*
Advertisement
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#2 Old 14th Feb 2015 at 8:24 PM
Hey Mya! Welcome to the forums! I hope you have a lovely stay *hugs*

Check out my tutorials: For TS4: Eyelashes and for TS2: Eyes and Eyes 2
-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (: