Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Jul 2014 at 10:16 PM
Default Hello!
Heya, I am Carl, and I am a member here since years. It´s obvious, that you can´t play sims without beeing a member here, isn´t it?
But I was not really active, as my focus did not lay on Sims games (I´ve played SimCity instead). This changed with Sims 3 and the CAW. I love town planning and here I have a program to build with.
And while Sims 2 was easy to customize, Sims 3 and it´s annoying bugs - what should I say - I became a constant reader here.

So it is time to say hello.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 21st Jul 2014 at 10:34 PM
Oh, can I be the first one to say hi? Hi Carl! It's nice to meet you!

I'd say welcome, but you've been around, so... Welcome back?

Queen of the Land of Typos.

Check out my simblr.
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#3 Old 22nd Jul 2014 at 12:13 AM
Hello Carl! Welcome to the forums! I hope you have a nice stay

Check out my tutorials: For TS4: Eyelashes and for TS2: Eyes and Eyes 2
-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 22nd Jul 2014 at 10:18 AM
Thanks! And yeah, the forums are new to me although I signed in 2910... shame...
Instructor
#5 Old 22nd Jul 2014 at 3:51 PM
Welcome!
I'd love to see what you're going to post in the Creator Feedback Forum then
And yes, TS3 does have countless annoying bugs, even though I find it somehow easier to customize than TS2. We'll see what TS4 brings, even though my expectations are ground-floor low. :D

Me, me, me against them, me against enemies, me against friends, somehow they all seem to become one, a sea full of sharks and they all smell blood.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 22nd Jul 2014 at 9:03 PM
Thank you, but me in the creator´s forums?
I am no creator, I never created an upload, although I´ve built a lot in Sims 2 and 3.

I only play CAW since a few months. Maybe some day this will show good results, usable for other players, but in the first place I have fun to build with Sims 2 and 3. I would call me a simple player, who likes to use custom content to build rural and small town landscapes.

But i am a long time SimCity4 player, and so this focus should be comprehensible.
Instructor
#7 Old 23rd Jul 2014 at 7:24 AM
Hi Carl!
I'm Emily and I've just posted my introduction around here too. Glad I showed up to welcome you!
It's funny, because I've recently bought SimCity 4 purely for town building for The Sims 2. I've fallen in love with the actual gameplay of SC4 too, of course.

(And I do agree, TS3 has too many cockroaches to count. So many, my CAW tool stopped working years ago and I've been too lazy to try and solve the problem, tee-hee.)
Mad Poster
#8 Old 8th Sep 2014 at 11:36 PM
Hey there Carl, welcome to Mod The Sims. I hope you enjoy your stay

Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
Steam ID: PadukSteam