Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 19th Aug 2015 at 8:20 PM
Default Nipple Freedom
There is a woman in my village who walks around topless, weather permitting
Says she has a "right " to.
her nipples are most definitely FREE .
Some may not prefer her age and body type, I WAS surprised when I first viewed this phenomenon,
then I thought , why not ? men do it?
Most people here just accept her.
The tourists however, snap photos.!

:lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 19th Aug 2015 at 8:27 PM Last edited by Don Babilon : 8th Feb 2016 at 12:30 PM.
Default Rape is a power play
Lesbian partners can and do rape and assault each other as well

As SFRCC explains, “Because many people define rape as penetration (...), woman-to-woman rape is not acknowledged or taken seriously. But in fact, it is estimated that one out of three lesbians have been sexually assaulted by another woman.”

[removed broken link]

Quote: Originally posted by RoseCity
Seeing women's bodies as sexual objects does not cause rape. Rape is a power play - a way to humiliate and dominate another human being. Men also get raped. The Baltimore Sun had an article about male on male rape in the military. Breaking the Silence
Theorist
#28 Old 3rd Feb 2016 at 9:50 PM
OMG I can't believe I just found this. OK I'll bite. HEre's my 2 cents:

Men can do it, women should too. It should be a matter of preference. THe more important issue is breast feeding - I know, a topic worth its own thread. Why oh why are women being shamed for breast feeding? It's been happening for thousands of years and it's how we ultimately all survived to get here. Enough already!!

/rant

OK, I know I"m going to be spoken to for reviving this.. my apologies.

Life is short, insecurity is a waste of time. ~Diane Von Furstenburg
You don't get out of life alive. ~Jimmy the Hand

♥ Receptacle Refugee ♥

Page 2 of 2