Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Theorist
#7326 Old 13th Dec 2015 at 3:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Viktor86
Congrats to you and the mother. Is it a boy or girl and what's his/her name?

Wait, I thought Death was a girl?
Advertisement
#7327 Old 13th Dec 2015 at 6:38 AM
That awkward moment when you realize that, yes, people actually watch you on deviantart
Banned
#7328 Old 13th Dec 2015 at 6:55 PM Last edited by Aaron4Ever : 13th Dec 2015 at 7:09 PM.
Youtube is effectively down for me on the daily drive to/from school now. They took down the music...
EDIT - So that the FBI doesn't shoot me, I'm going to post this:
Quote: Originally posted by Aaron4Ever@ 'What are you listening to right now?' @ 'Media Centre'
Nothing, because I think there was a HUGE crackdown on music on mobile. Even small bands have been affected, apparently. And I thought it would be a great idea to get rid of my old CD player.
We have a crisis over here.
UPDATE - F*cking hell, they even took down the official channel videos.
Clearly, this seems unintentional.
To Vimeo?
#7329 Old 13th Dec 2015 at 7:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Eronel
Congrazzles on your new title, ewenk. I'm jealous. :c

I agree.

"Space Pewny" is a far better title than "banned", the other new title that someone got.
Scholar
#7330 Old 13th Dec 2015 at 7:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HarVee

LURCH! :D

Quote: Originally posted by Mistermook
Wait, I thought Death was a girl?

Maaaaybe.

The secret ingredient is phone.
Growing up means watching my heroes turn human in front of me.
Thank you, O Mighty Doom Deity! - BL00DIEHELL
Mad Poster
#7331 Old 13th Dec 2015 at 10:26 PM
I need to stop drinking Red Bull in the morning. It sends me up the wall, but I'm dead tired if I don't drink it.
Gah

Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
Steam ID: PadukSteam
dodgy builder
#7332 Old 13th Dec 2015 at 10:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Aaron4Ever
Youtube is effectively down for me on the daily drive to/from school now. They took down the music...
EDIT - So that the FBI doesn't shoot me, I'm going to post this:

I've been listening to music on YouTube. Lots of probably unauthorised channels. Where do you live? Because I know in Germany it's hard to listen to anything.
Top Secret Researcher
#7333 Old 13th Dec 2015 at 10:46 PM
Who is a dad?! Death?!

(Insert Death and blonde nooboos joke)

Not-so-daily TS2 downloads @ my simblr.
Scholar
#7334 Old 13th Dec 2015 at 11:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by siletka
Who is a dad?! Death?!

(Insert Death and blonde nooboos joke)

GOSH, you guys sure do like your oppressive gender stereotypical names. *storms back to tumblr in a huff* [/sarcasm]

Top Secret Researcher
#7335 Old 13th Dec 2015 at 11:45 PM
I missed what happened on the recently deleted 'this forum is boring' thread but after reading some other threads and seen some of the posts I've come to this conclusion:

You can't trust elves
Even salt looks like sugar!

Life is like a rollercoaster. It has its ups and downs. But it's your choice to scream or enjoy the ride
Cottage feedback- would be greatly appreciated
Simple Holiday House - great for parties and relaxation
Lab Assistant
#7336 Old 14th Dec 2015 at 3:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by coolsim22
I missed what happened on the recently deleted 'this forum is boring' thread but after reading some other threads and seen some of the posts I've come to this conclusion:

You can't trust elves

As a lurker I have to ask this. What happened?
Top Secret Researcher
#7337 Old 14th Dec 2015 at 3:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Redtwoface
As a lurker I have to ask this. What happened?

There was a very bad apple that hurt a lot of people.

The apple has since been sent to a farm and fed to a donkey, or something like that.

Not-so-daily TS2 downloads @ my simblr.
Scholar
#7338 Old 14th Dec 2015 at 5:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by siletka
There was a very bad apple that hurt a lot of people.

The apple has since been sent to a farm and fed to a donkey, or something like that.

Nah, that would make the donkey sick. We sent him to a plane of existence that's inhabited only by middle aged men and postmenopausal women.

Mad Poster
#7339 Old 14th Dec 2015 at 5:07 AM Last edited by VerDeTerre : 14th Dec 2015 at 5:36 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by IAmDeath
Nah, that would make the donkey sick. We sent him to a plane of existence that's inhabited only by middle aged men and postmenopausal women.
Hey! No ageist remarks, please!

Edited to add:
Some of my most favorite people in the world are middle aged men and postmenopausal women. Others have been or will be some day.

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.
Spice Pony
#7340 Old 14th Dec 2015 at 6:20 AM
Now I'm a Space Pewny? How strange. What, pray tell, is a pewny? A generic brand pony, perhaps? Maybe a space pony that shoots lasers? It would be easier to form an opinion on this if I knew what it was…

I was going to say something here, but the bafflement at this strange turn of events has caused me to forget what it was I was going to say.
Scholar
#7341 Old 14th Dec 2015 at 6:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ewenk7
Now I'm a Space Pewny? How strange. What, pray tell, is a pewny? A generic brand pony, perhaps? Maybe a space pony that shoots lasers? It would be easier to form an opinion on this if I knew what it was…

I was going to say something here, but the bafflement at this strange turn of events has caused me to forget what it was I was going to say.

I google Pewny and everything I find has to do with dicks. :S

Banned
#7342 Old 14th Dec 2015 at 7:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Volvenom
I've been listening to music on YouTube. Lots of probably unauthorised channels. Where do you live? Because I know in Germany it's hard to listen to anything.

England. I think its YouTube Red's fault, after reading the subreddit.
Instructor
#7343 Old 14th Dec 2015 at 9:08 AM Last edited by pizza : 14th Dec 2015 at 12:48 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by coolsim22
You can't trust elves

This is my favourite response! Thank you for making me chuckle
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#7344 Old 14th Dec 2015 at 1:46 PM Last edited by Don Babilon : 14th Dec 2015 at 2:10 PM.
Close Notice

Can an Off-Topic chat become off-topic? Philosophical question, I know, but yes, apparently it can. We are receiving reports left and right for several threads in this section and what I am seeing isn't pretty, to say the least. Flaming, harassment, and mudtracking, i.e. carrying some dirt into places where it doesn't belong.

This thread has been locked for the time being.

If any MTS member wishes to report behaviour which makes them feel threatened and uncomfortable they may do so via using the report button on all posts. This includes any personal message (PM) you may receive.

We do understand that some of you may feel very strongly that they have "the right" - nay, the "just cause" to continue with this type of mudtracking. You dont.

Please keep your posts on topic even in Off-Topic. If you decide that this general warning doesn't apply to you and continue this behaviour instead, well, then hopefully you will also not mind if we decide to pinch you with specific warnings and/or bans.
Locked thread | Locked by: Don Babilon Reason: No flaming, no mudtracking!
Page 294 of 294