Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Sep 2014 at 2:00 AM
Default Grant Title
There was a mod that let the monarch grant a title to other sims and for the life of me I can't remember what it was. Anybody?
Advertisement
Inventor
#2 Old 30th Sep 2014 at 5:04 AM
Grim's Medieval Core mod has this interaction in it. http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=449550

You can find my Sims 3 Mods at TFM's Sims Asylum .
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 1st Oct 2014 at 2:18 AM
Hmm, thanks! I've got the core, went and checked and saw that I had that option checked but it's not coming up. I must have something messing with it. I'll investigate. Thanks again!
Inventor
#4 Old 1st Oct 2014 at 10:36 AM
You're welcome.

Scholar
#5 Old 1st Oct 2014 at 12:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by dcstorm2012
Hmm, thanks! I've got the core, went and checked and saw that I had that option checked but it's not coming up. I must have something messing with it. I'll investigate. Thanks again!

Make sure the sim you want to give the title to is in your kingdom.
If the option doesn't show, go in to the tab for the core options, un-select debug, return to game, go back in to options and select debug options, when you go back to the kingdom the option to give a title should show up.
Inventor
#6 Old 1st Oct 2014 at 3:57 PM
There is actually an option that says Give Title in the last tab of the game options. You don't need Sim debug turned on in the options for it to show up.

Scholar
#7 Old 2nd Oct 2014 at 8:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by bluegenjutsu
There is actually an option that says Give Title in the last tab of the game options. You don't need Sim debug turned on in the options for it to show up.

It doesn't always show up though depending on whether or not the sim was in the kingdom when the core options loaded. If it's not there you can get it to show by switching options on and off again....or by saving and reloading the kingdom.