Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Oct 2016 at 10:57 AM Last edited by arwen56 : 23rd Oct 2016 at 9:17 AM.
Default kelp....and blue tang fish and clown fish
hi, i search this Carlos sea plant kelp , the link is dead , can you help me please have a good day
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-3M-XksjPs...s320/Kelp+7.jpg

and Clown fish and surgeon fish
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 22nd Oct 2016 at 1:13 PM
Not sure if I understand correctly.

If you are looking for the kelp plant and not the Mermadic kelp to turn into a mermaid, you can find it in some Diving Lots in Isla Paradiso. Or, if the author included them, in other custom Diving lots.

You can also buy some at the grocery store.
Or get them in buydebug as an harvestable, but it will only work underwater, if you place the plant in a Diving lot.

As for the fish, you can find them by fishing in the right place and with the right bait.

Or you can also find their spawners in buydebug.
If by any chance, you meant Swordfish (Espadon), instead of "surgeon" fish (je devinne, Esturgeon)? You can get it by placing one of those spawners: Ocean Common 1, Ocean Uncommon 2.
For the Clownfish: Ocean Common 2, Ocean Uncommon 1, Ocean Rare.

Please, correct me, if that wasn't what you were looking for.
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 22nd Oct 2016 at 8:24 PM Last edited by arwen56 : 22nd Oct 2016 at 10:14 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Blyss
Not sure if I understand correctly.

If you are looking for the kelp plant and not the Mermadic kelp to turn into a mermaid, you can find it in some Diving Lots in Isla Paradiso. Or, if the author included them, in other custom Diving lots.

You can also buy some at the grocery store.
Or get them in buydebug as an harvestable, but it will only work underwater, if you place the plant in a Diving lot.

As for the fish, you can find them by fishing in the right place and with the right bait.

Or you can also find their spawners in buydebug.
If by any chance, you meant Swordfish (Espadon), instead of "surgeon" fish (je devinne, Esturgeon)? You can get it by placing one of those spawners: Ocean Common 1, Ocean Uncommon 2.
For the Clownfish: Ocean Common 2, Ocean Uncommon 1, Ocean Rare.

Please, correct me, if that wasn't what you were looking for.

thank you for your help , i search some fishs like nemo and dorie (blue tang fish and clown fish)
Instructor
#4 Old 22nd Oct 2016 at 10:06 PM
Oh!
In that case, if you have Supernatural, the closest fish for Dory could be a Fairy Damsel? It's blue and yellow with...well, little fairy wings.

If you use spawners, you can find them with Ocean Uncommon 2 and Ocean Rare in the debug menu.
The Fairy Damsel fish's bait is also listed in the link I provided above, to make it easier to catch.
Instructor
Original Poster
#5 Old 22nd Oct 2016 at 10:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Blyss
Oh!
In that case, if you have Supernatural, the closest fish for Dory could be a Fairy Damsel? It's blue and yellow with...well, little fairy wings.

If you use spawners, you can find them with Ocean Uncommon 2 and Ocean Rare in the debug menu.
The Fairy Damsel fish's bait is also listed in the link I provided above, to make it easier to catch.

thank you so much for your help