Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Aug 2015 at 1:32 AM
Default Computer monitor with headphone jack?
My current monitor doesn't have a headphone jack which isn't a problem as my computer is directly under the table so I just plug my headphones in to that. However, I'm getting a new computer table with a cupboard for the tower to sit in so I won't be able to plug my headphones into it anymore. I thought about getting speakers but the desk is very small and I'll have my printer and monitor so attaching speakers and then plugging headphones into them isn't really an option I'd be happy with.

Could anyone suggest a decent computer monitor ~20-23 inches, widescreen, with a headphone jack that delivers decent sound? Budget of ~£70 but willing to spend a little more if it's worth it.

Thanks
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 25th Aug 2015 at 4:32 AM
I would keep the same monitor and buy an extension cable. Check out this one I found on Amazon for £1.15.

fitTek 3.5mm Male Jack to Female Socket Extension 3m Cable £1.15.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 26th Aug 2015 at 3:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ajaxsirius
I would keep the same monitor and buy an extension cable. Check out this one I found on Amazon for £1.15.

fitTek 3.5mm Male Jack to Female Socket Extension 3m Cable £1.15.

I can't believe I didn't know something like this existed and that it never dawned on me to check... Thanks! That's a MUCH cheaper solution than buying a new monitor!