Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
#26 Old 1st Sep 2015 at 3:25 AM
@ChinchillaJesus It would be great if you could check in and let us know how you're doing and if we can help.

Need help building? Mentoring4Builders: Click Here
Get in the swim- Mermaidia
New at Simszoo
Advertisement
Former Hamster
retired moderator
#27 Old 1st Sep 2015 at 5:43 AM
The last day he logged in was the 26th, and before starting this thread he hadn't logged on since the middle of June.. so yeah CHECK IN @ChinchillaJesus!!
Theorist
#28 Old 1st Sep 2015 at 5:49 AM
In his profile he links to Facebook, maybe can someone take a look?

The gorgeous Tina (TS3) and here loving family available for download here.
Banned
#29 Old 1st Sep 2015 at 9:22 AM
We're going to have to set up a crisis centre at this rate. Everyone, we have to work together.
Former Hamster
retired moderator
#30 Old 1st Sep 2015 at 9:52 AM
Well, that's good then @pizza
He *should* post something here to let us all know that he's at least breathing, but nobody can make him do that. I mean - there's no rule that says you should follow up after scaring the pants off a bunch of people. But he should, dangit, he should.
Alchemist
#31 Old 8th Sep 2015 at 5:21 PM
Not sure how helpful/unhelpful this is, but one thought that keeps me getting through bouts of major depression is that I don't have to kill myself because I'll die eventually anyway. May as well stick around and see how it plays out, first. I don't have to rush it because it's already on it's way, and that's oddly soothing to the depressed mind.

"The more you know, the sadder you get."~ Stephen Colbert
"I'm not going to censor myself to comfort your ignorance." ~ Jon Stewart
Versigtig, ek's nog steeds fokken giftig
Forum Resident
#32 Old 8th Sep 2015 at 7:51 PM
Has anyone heard from @ChinchillaJesus since the 1st?

~Someday my prince will come... And he better not bring all his hood's character files with him.~
@)->----- Place this ASCII flower in your sig as a thank you to all of our amazing moderators at MTS!
TS3 vs. Your CPU: The Solution
Shameless plug for my fledgeling Simblr here
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 29th Sep 2015 at 6:27 AM
I don't know if it's polite to post on a thread that hasn't been replied to in three weeks, but I just wanted to say:
I don't know much about you, you don't know much about me. But we seem to be in similar situations right now. I'm not you, so I can't know what you're going through exactly, but I hope if you see this you'll PM me or something. We can be sad and lonely together if you'd like.

May your plumbob glow ever green.
Scholar
Original Poster
#34 Old 2nd Nov 2015 at 4:34 PM
Thank you for caring about me, guys. It means a lot to me and I'm feeling a lot better. Sorry for not checking in that regularly, I've been slightly busy. Once again, thank you all for your concern.

"It's said war - war never changes. Men do, through the roads they walk. And this road - has reached its end" - Ulysses, Fallout New Vegas
If you love Fallout and literacy, you'll ABSOLUTELY love my roleplay group. https://www.facebook.com/groups/127063690973781/
Mad Poster
#35 Old 2nd Nov 2015 at 4:37 PM
And like always, Small-exotic-furred-creature-in-service-to-Jesus, Gramma loves ya. Lots of us DO, and just wish we could help. Even if only to send you digital hugs and cookies.

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Banned
#36 Old 2nd Nov 2015 at 4:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ChinchillaJesus
Thank you for caring about me, guys. It means a lot to me and I'm feeling a lot better. Sorry for not checking in that regularly, I've been slightly busy. Once again, thank you all for your concern.

Now it would be a different colour, but it was all I can get.
We were all worried for you.
Forum Resident
#37 Old 4th Nov 2015 at 2:03 AM
So glad to see you back, Chinchilla! Hope you're feeling better.

~Someday my prince will come... And he better not bring all his hood's character files with him.~
@)->----- Place this ASCII flower in your sig as a thank you to all of our amazing moderators at MTS!
TS3 vs. Your CPU: The Solution
Shameless plug for my fledgeling Simblr here
#38 Old 4th Nov 2015 at 2:20 AM

Good to see you!
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 5th Nov 2015 at 11:57 PM
Welcome back!
Yes, I know you've been back for three days already, but I googled it and there were no specific rules for this situation, so I'm making up my own etiquette.
Anyway, nice to see you again.

May your plumbob glow ever green.
Lab Assistant
#40 Old 21st Apr 2016 at 2:53 AM
I don't take any meds, I live with my father and he's against drugs and therapists. I can't trust therapists with shit like this, they'd tell my dad and it would make things so much worse.

Only if the therapist wants to lose their job or their license. Unless you threaten to harm someone else or yourself, what you disclose to the therapist is protected under an ethical code of conduct called Hippa. As a minor, depending upon the state you live in, your custodial parent only needs to know you are seeing a therapist. What is discussed is none of their business unless you want them to be included and then only what you want them to know.
Talking about what is going on in a non judgmental, supportive environment can be such a huge relief.
Not all therapists are a good 'fit', though. It may take a few tries to find one you feel you can trust and feel comfortable to open up with.
It is unfortunate that feuding couples often drag their offspring into their couples' problems. Even if they do not plan on remaining together, they need to learn how to better meet the needs of their children in this. I suggest couples' therapy.
Maybe,in some future family group therapy can be done.
Good luck.
Mad Poster
#41 Old 21st Apr 2016 at 11:09 AM
This is a rather old thread.....

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.
Page 2 of 2