Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Mar 2014 at 10:30 PM
Default Has anyone here tried Goat Simulator yet?
The game is amazing...

For those who don't know what it is, it's a game where you play as a goat, and wreak mayhem on a small sandbox, destroying cars, killing people, etc.
At first it seems really simple, but between all the unlockables, and the Steam Workshop mods already being made, this is a really fun game...

So, has anyone else played it yet?

To avoid confusion, technically it's not supposed to release until April Fools Day, but if you pre-order you get it right away...
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 29th Mar 2014 at 10:59 PM
Nope, I doubt I will, but I thought the trailer for it was hilarious.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 29th Mar 2014 at 11:45 PM
Loved the trailer, and LGR pretty much convinced me that I want to shell out the 10 bucks.

http://youtu.be/j4HY_fxwiZo
Instructor
#4 Old 30th Mar 2014 at 12:40 AM
I want it a lot, though I probably won't be able to pick it up for a while. I love those gimmick simulator games (I had a blast with Surgeon Sim) and this one looks hilarious.

my tumblr - sim pics and downloads
my dreamwidth - ts2 downloads
linkdecrypter - bypass adfly and other harmful pay per click download link hiders
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 20th Apr 2014 at 8:15 AM
Like othiym28, LGR made it for me. I really want it for reasons I don't quite understand...
#6 Old 21st Apr 2014 at 11:24 PM
My son recently got this game - it's strangely compelling and .... bonkers.
Test Subject
#7 Old 26th Apr 2014 at 2:41 AM
<<<<
Licking people and throwing them around was the funniest thing in the world.
Scholar
#8 Old 4th May 2014 at 12:57 AM
Becoming Goat Queen and making it rain goats is pretty awesome. I love smashing up random house and shit.