Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Nov 2014 at 8:19 PM
Full garden in the gallery?
I'm wondering if anyone has found any lots on the gallery that contain all the plants in Sims 4, cause I really can't be bothered to go into space and collect rocks to get a pomogranate.
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 25th Nov 2014 at 8:25 PM
Haven't seen a full garden on the gallery, but to get a pomegranate you don't need to go to space, you can either splice apples and cherries or "catch" ne while fishing in the pond in Magnolia Blossom Park or the Sylvan Glade. You however do need a rocket to find the Unidentified Fruit Object.

....so says the Phoenix! ♥ Receptacle Refugee ♥
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 25th Nov 2014 at 8:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Phoenixfire88
Haven't seen a full garden on the gallery, but to get a pomegranate you don't need to go to space, you can either splice apples and cherries or "catch" ne while fishing in the pond in Magnolia Blossom Park or the Sylvan Glade. You however do need a rocket to find the Unidentified Fruit Object.

It was just a bad example, haha
dodgy builder
#4 Old 25th Nov 2014 at 10:50 PM
I tried moving my lot with fully grown plants to a different lot in the same game, and the plants didn't follow. Unless someone has found a fix, my impression is growable plants doesn't follow.