Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th May 2016 at 7:17 AM
Default My FPS drops while in build mode.
Hey everyone! i recently created the custom world of my dreams and everything runs just fine except....Build MODE. Unfortunately for me this is where i plan on spending the majority of my time. I am having issues in this world where I'll start building a house on an empty lot with 60 fps, and then over the course of about 30 minutes it drops to somewhere in the 10-15 fps range. It is extremely annoying and only confined to build mode. If i switch back into live mode my FPS jumps back up to 60. Does anyone know why this happens? i tried building in Lucky Palms and didn't run into this problem. I have 5, 64 x64 lots with at least 3 tile spaces between any adjoining pool house and houseboat lots. Anyone who has had this issue with custom worlds, or that knows the solution to this problem; if you could please help me, I would be very grateful. Thanks.
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 5th May 2016 at 10:58 AM
Solved!
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 5th May 2016 at 4:43 PM
Could you tell the rest of the class how you solved it?