Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
#51 Old 31st Jul 2010 at 2:26 AM
I used to not do anything to the cow mascot. Then it one flirted with my one sim and that was considered cheating but that one didn't get caught. It flirted with another one of my sims who did get caught... twice... I was so mad I had 3 of my sims get in a fight with the cow, Then I had one mess with it with the voodoo doll, and then put it in a 1x1 fenced area and let time finish the job... I was really mad at that cow... it completely destroyed a relationship that had been close since they were toddlers... stupid cow... ^^;;

~Open your arms and let me show you what love can be like, It is all tears and it will be till the end of your time, Come closer my love, Will you let me tear your heart apart? All hope is gone So drown in this love~ HIM
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#52 Old 31st Jul 2010 at 12:35 PM
Oh yeah, cow mascots are of both genders and will flirt with anyone regardless of gender. They'll also use any bathroom they want, doesn't matter if it's the boys' room or the girls' room.

I make them clean up if my Sim is not a neat Sim (otherwise, my Sim would get Fun from cleaning). I also make them do gardening.

I've done the Sentry Bot bit with them too--lots of lulz!

I'm too nice to do a cowplant. I just make their lives hell or have my Sim beat their butt if they get out of line.
Scholar
#53 Old 31st Jul 2010 at 5:13 PM
I lock them in another dorm or put a bunch of objects around them and then let them die. But first I turn voices off so I don't have to listen to it complaining.

"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
- Douglas Adams (The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy)
tumblr
Top Secret Researcher
#54 Old 31st Jul 2010 at 8:49 PM
I'm not too nice to kill them but I don't since there will always be another one (I lost a cheerleader recently, though, I guess I shouldn't have left her that long between those fences, by the pond. They usually don't die that fast when moveObjected to the roof or elsewhere, I don't know what was wrong with her). The sentrybot is a blessing, as is the influence to write term paper, if no one is able to craft the bot.

I also make sure to move the firesprinkler ABOVE the cooking device, and not on another tile, that way the cow can't mess with it. After complaining about being unable to reach it, the cow usually annoys the cooking elder instead, since it's the closest possible target, and I just like to watch that. Those poor cooks never get any fun apart from that.

Now my real problem is rather with the cheerleader and the lama, not with the cow. I can't stand the vo gerbits anymore. I often delete them in buy mode, since you have to chase them through the dorm and listen to the song again and again before they agree to stay still and you can ask them to GTFO.
Scholar
#55 Old 31st Jul 2010 at 10:08 PM
I've only had one of my sims get into an actual fight with the cow...usually it's the Llama that beats him up. The cow always flirts with the girls in my dorms and I had him kind of follow one of my sims around for awhile (I think it was a glitch). He always gets in on the dance parties too. So aside from the one fight with the cow, I don't do that much to him...I leave that to the Llama.

Beware of Elves giving wedgies.
Mad Poster
#56 Old 1st Aug 2010 at 6:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by stygia2002
I've only had one of my sims get into an actual fight with the cow...usually it's the Llama that beats him up. The cow always flirts with the girls in my dorms and I had him kind of follow one of my sims around for awhile (I think it was a glitch). He always gets in on the dance parties too. So aside from the one fight with the cow, I don't do that much to him...I leave that to the Llama.

I think the relationship score has to be really low in order for your Sim to be able to fight them. Otherwise the only interactions are Talk, Flirt, or Ask to Leave.

One of my Sims is best friends with a cow...hey, it adds to the family friend count! She's since graduated and has reached the top of the Show Biz career.
Inventor
#57 Old 1st Aug 2010 at 12:35 PM
It always makes me laugh when you see your playable sims have double bolt chemistry with llamas (usually Calvin Mendoza, who isn't half bad-looking when he takes his costume off to go swimming or sit in the jacuzzi). Kinky or what?!

(I don't think I've seen any bolts for the cow though). Sometimes I feel sorry for those kids inside the costumes - what sad trauma in their early lives made them feel the need to permanently dress up in sweaty animals costumes and go round pestering people?
Mad Poster
#58 Old 1st Aug 2010 at 12:41 PM
I've had Sims with one lightning bolt for the cows. It's like they can tell through the outfit what color hair they have and everything. Lots of times the cows are red-headed guys or black-haired girls.

You know what I'm thinking about doing? Making a Young Adult Sim with the same personality as the cows (I believe they're Pleasure Aspiration, 0 Neat, 10 Outgoing, 10 Playful, 0 Active, and 0 Nice) and having them eventually marry one. Just for kicks. I understand that physical attributes are only part of the attraction equation--the other factors are aspiration and personality.
Test Subject
#59 Old 1st Aug 2010 at 12:45 PM
I just do nothing, but when they pisses me off, i spawn Sim Modder with boolprop testingcheatsenabled true and make relationship - Cow to Me - Love. Me to Cow - Hate. then i fight them and they run away cryin. or i just flirt with someone. or woohooin' with my sim's boyfriend/girlfriend. i think its the best way to hurt them. by cheatin' on them▬ muahuahaha!

Kinny
Lab Assistant
#60 Old 1st Aug 2010 at 12:51 PM
I influence them to do my Sims' term papers.
Theorist
#61 Old 1st Aug 2010 at 3:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by blackdaisies
It's weird, but the latest cow mascot in my game is a girl named Trina! I didn't know girls could be mascots, lol.

Cow (evil) mascots can be both male and female, but all llama mascots are male, because the role of "good, female mascots" are taken by cheerleaders.

Anyway, I don't like any mascots- both cow and llama, since they always use my Sim's stuffs without permission and hangs around in the lot until midnight then go all, "It's getting late. I think I should leave. Bye" Heck, I didn't even invite them.

Anyway, cheerleaders are better, because at least they look good. I usually delete llama and cow mascot before they could even get near my Sims.
Lab Assistant
#62 Old 24th Mar 2024 at 1:45 AM
Either romance her or try feeding her to the same cow plant that the "good mascot" was feed to
Inventor
#63 Old 24th Mar 2024 at 4:29 PM
I build a fence around all my homes. The evil mascot can't come in. If the family can't afford a complete fence, they will still get one line to block the street. But the pets script doesn't like both sides of the front door being in the same room. The endless stomping of the foot gets tiring. A visitor does it for hours until his body temperature gets frozen. Townies can have an aspiration level in my game, and the mascots are usually miserable because their flirts failed. So they stand and cry and make even more noise. My latest addition is a relationship check. If the mascot hates people from the lot, he doesn't come. So you can come out to the street, insult him or throw a drink at him, and he won't be back. Cheerleader & streaker can't come if outdoor temperature is low. Sometimes the evil mascot gets in because I have unlocked the gate for guests. I have a door lock that allows best friends to pass, but during a party not everyone is friends.
Forum Resident
#64 Old 24th Mar 2024 at 11:16 PM
I use the Gnome of Protection. Cow shows up, Witch/Warlock swoops in, zaps Cow, Cow is teleported away, Witch/Warlock swoops out cackling. (They're not always fast enough, which is when I resort to Move Objects On.)
Mad Poster
#65 Old 25th Mar 2024 at 11:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Sims2Maven
I use the Gnome of Protection. Cow shows up, Witch/Warlock swoops in, zaps Cow, Cow is teleported away, Witch/Warlock swoops out cackling. (They're not always fast enough, which is when I resort to Move Objects On.)

What? Where do you get this from? XD
Instructor
#66 Old 25th Mar 2024 at 11:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Charity
What? Where do you get this from? XD

https://modthesims.info/d/596104/ma...protection.html
It banishes burglars and more evil NPC's, I think.

Cats are the cutest creatures. And the most stubborn.
Mad Poster
#67 Old 26th Mar 2024 at 5:18 PM
The cow mascot is quite a pretty girl.

I think Jo had the best idea - If I remember correctly, one of her sims married the cow @joandsarah77

They don't bother me too much, to be honest. It's Uni, after all.
Mad Poster
#68 Old 26th Mar 2024 at 6:40 PM
Laganaphyllis simnovorii Is all I got to say.

All my Beginning Hoods here at MTS. http://www.modthesims.info/member.php?u=7749491
All my Beginning Hoods as Shopping Districts plus Old Town. http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=523417
MooVille, a tribute to Mootilda and her fabulous lots http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=534158
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#69 Old 26th Mar 2024 at 11:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Justpetro

I think Jo had the best idea - If I remember correctly, one of her sims married the cow @joandsarah77

I did. That cow had blue hair and purple eyes and I was like, she is marrying in.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#70 Old 27th Mar 2024 at 7:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
I did. That cow had blue hair and purple eyes and I was like, she is marrying in.

Checking the looks of my cow mascots since then
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#71 Old 27th Mar 2024 at 8:00 AM
Checking the looks of my cow mascots since then

I check both mascots by using tab to go into their mask. Although sometimes they are nice enough to remove it due to swimming, or something like that where they change.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#72 Old 27th Mar 2024 at 8:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
I check both mascots by using tab to go into their mask. Although sometimes they are nice enough to remove it due to swimming, or something like that where they change.

Or take a bath in the dorm
Forum Resident
#73 Old 3rd Apr 2024 at 1:12 AM Last edited by bnefriends : 3rd Apr 2024 at 1:19 AM. Reason: Fixing HTML
Who better to put in Simlogical’s prisons?

Edit to reply:

Is she pretty on the inside too, or just physically pretty? If she has a pretty personality to match her looks, regardless of the shenanigans she deserves a nice boyfriend/husband.
Mad Poster
#74 Old 3rd Apr 2024 at 11:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by bnefriends
Who better to put in Simlogical’s prisons?

Edit to reply:

Is she pretty on the inside too, or just physically pretty? If she has a pretty personality to match her looks, regardless of the shenanigans she deserves a nice boyfriend/husband.

Looks like none of them are pretty on the inside.

Unlike the llama mascots, who are always male, an evil mascot (identifiable by the cow costume) can be either male or female. He or she will come into a dorm, house, or Greek house and pull pranks, fight with, flirt with or otherwise generally annoy the Sims who are there (this is because all evil mascots have the same personality; they are completely Outgoing and Playful but have no other personality points, which gives them a strong tendency toward aggressive social interactions such as poking, shoving and even belching at any Sim they see). This personality is very strongly fixed, so even if evil mascot dies and resurrected with Resurrect-O-Nomitron for a price that should reverse his or her personality, it immediately is reversed back to the default one. This is true for evil mascots who are added to families, and even for those edited with Sim Modder, the personality is reversed to default when entering community lots or exiting to the game.
Forum Resident
#75 Old 3rd Apr 2024 at 3:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Charity
Looks like none of them are pretty on the inside.

Unlike the llama mascots, who are always male, an evil mascot (identifiable by the cow costume) can be either male or female. He or she will come into a dorm, house, or Greek house and pull pranks, fight with, flirt with or otherwise generally annoy the Sims who are there (this is because all evil mascots have the same personality; they are completely Outgoing and Playful but have no other personality points, which gives them a strong tendency toward aggressive social interactions such as poking, shoving and even belching at any Sim they see). This personality is very strongly fixed, so even if evil mascot dies and resurrected with Resurrect-O-Nomitron for a price that should reverse his or her personality, it immediately is reversed back to the default one. This is true for evil mascots who are added to families, and even for those edited with Sim Modder, the personality is reversed to default when entering community lots or exiting to the game.

I never paid close enough attention to the cow mascots to notice any of this. I give Sims I intend to have mental health issues imbalanced personalities like this (like Angela Pleasant/Angela Smyth with her traumatic brain injury, with maxed out nice points but zero outgoing points and zero playful points), so I guess the cow mascots are literally crazy. I don't know, I kind of have a problem saying that people with disabilities are "ugly" inside or out, but it does sound like I need to build Florida State Hospital in the game for the cow mascots, lol.
Page 3 of 4