Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#51 Old 19th Jan 2010 at 2:15 AM
Oh my god! That beats the maxis off anything I could do! What editing program do you use? I admit, I am surprised at the amount of teenagers with Adobe Photoshop. Lucky. :D

Don't wanna be an American Idiot!
WOO GREEN DAY!
Advertisement
Banned
#52 Old 19th Jan 2010 at 3:36 AM
Thanks guys! I didn't think they were all that good! I used Photoshop Elements, actually, it's amazing what you can do with it! I'll probably redo my Summer Set (the 3rd eye, darkish brown). It's not that great. They look really awesome on my Sims so far, I'll post pics on this thing when I'm done!
Alchemist
#53 Old 20th Jan 2010 at 9:20 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
My eyes...are... REJECTED!!!
But I will submit again

What's love? ♥My ChannelMy Art PageMy DA

There's never an ounce that I breathe
Without thinking about
Who I could have been if you didn't leave
Come Home ~ Eyes Set To Kill
Banned
#54 Old 21st Jan 2010 at 1:46 AM
Hi i'm Torako. I'm Ebonova's (Alex's) friend, I make eyes by photoskinning (yeah... um,,, yeah.) I use the same technique as Alex now, so.. yeah she taught me I hope I can now make better eyes.
Banned
#55 Old 21st Jan 2010 at 4:15 AM
Hewo Catty
Elena- Aww, that's not cool
Good luck for next time!
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#56 Old 21st Jan 2010 at 3:33 PM
Elena, CFF is your friend Try posting them there and improving a bit =)

Check out my tutorials: For TS4: Eyelashes and for TS2: Eyes and Eyes 2
-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#57 Old 21st Jan 2010 at 11:26 PM
@Ebovona: Nice! I use GIMP, not as good as Photoshop, but it's OK.
@Elena: Why were they rejected? I'm not being nosy, I want to know. Oh, and I'm surprised they were rejected! They were awesome!
@Torako-Tiger-Girl: Hi! Do you have any pics of your eyes? I like comparing differences. O_O
Oh, hi Nina! :D

WOO GREEN DAY!
Banned
#58 Old 22nd Jan 2010 at 4:30 AM
@oscarzoa
What is "comparing diferences"? Ohh.. you mean like comparing each others eyes.

Just go to this page (http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=386165) for my most recent eyes, I'm not on the computer with my images and Sim game now.

@ebonova
Yeah.. I love Photoshop! I use it too... elements 4 I think?? What do you have again?? can you show pictures of your eyes?? have you redone the 3rd eyes yet (brown summer one)??

EDIT: :
Yayyy~ here is my Gravestone Eyes, Hope that you like them!! the first one is "Dead Dollie" the one with the grey + red. The second is "Poisoned Princess" in purple and blue, then "Wicked Witch" which is green/purple. Finally "Wretched Wraith" which is darkk blue and green

Note: wicked witch's overly purple clouding is a mistake, but became intentional, to make it seem like the world is "clouded" with vengeance and horror and angriness. The other ones just have the lines coming out of the iris. Eh whatever

EDIT PART II
Ha ha. Edit again... well Aleks I will try to make more eyes than you I know it's quality that counts but... uh still. No class tomorrow yayyyy spending most of my day on here.
Attached Images

Banned
#59 Old 22nd Jan 2010 at 5:44 AM
Wow these are pretty good
i like the fisrt and third eyes!

yay no school tomorrow
Thou can never make more eyes than me *laughs evilly*
Banned
#60 Old 22nd Jan 2010 at 5:47 AM
Yeah... yes I can... bwa ha ha... or is it buahaha...? I dun like 3rd one
Banned
#61 Old 22nd Jan 2010 at 5:56 AM
i think it's bwa ha ha ha or mua ha ha ha
Banned
#62 Old 22nd Jan 2010 at 6:00 AM
ok, thenn... what do you guys think i can improve on??
Banned
#63 Old 22nd Jan 2010 at 8:10 PM
...I don't really know, since you used my way of making eyes...
Maybe use lighter colors to give your eye some contrast, since they look really dark right now, and that's not always good
Alchemist
#64 Old 22nd Jan 2010 at 8:57 PM
Well, I submit them again..*crossed fingers*

They're pretty, Torako!

What's love? ♥My ChannelMy Art PageMy DA

There's never an ounce that I breathe
Without thinking about
Who I could have been if you didn't leave
Come Home ~ Eyes Set To Kill
Banned
#65 Old 22nd Jan 2010 at 9:27 PM
Good luck Elena!
Wait... are these eyes the vampire/demon ones that you were talking about earlier?
If so, I LOVE THEM!
Banned
#66 Old 23rd Jan 2010 at 12:51 AM
Thank you~ by the way, here is four from the "Change" eye set i'm -also- working onnnnnn~ what do you think I can improve with these?

There's four "Aqua like the sea", "Blue like the sky", "Gold like the sun", "Red like the flames". Which one is the best??? Tell me please!!
Attached Images

Banned
#67 Old 23rd Jan 2010 at 5:05 AM
blue and gold are the best, but you should turn the brightness down on the eyes.
That'll make them not as harsh!
Banned
#68 Old 25th Jan 2010 at 12:42 AM
Well the goal is to kind of make them harsh... like very bright, scarylooking, and... yeah... sorry I'm late.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#69 Old 26th Jan 2010 at 9:26 PM
They are very good, but I think you should make some kind of reflection on it. I love the colours by the way, especially the yellow/gold. How do you make the colours swirl so much? I'm curious. ^_^

WOO GREEN DAY!
Banned
#70 Old 27th Jan 2010 at 4:52 AM
Here are my new summer eyes!
I re-did the old ones cuz they sucked so much
Attached Images

Field Researcher
#71 Old 27th Jan 2010 at 8:45 PM Last edited by -Shady- : 27th Jan 2010 at 8:58 PM.
These colors are very unrealistic Ebonova, you should make the colors less bright and in my opinion the small pupil looks too "shocked" or "agressiv". You know what i mean? working with 2 colors at the iris gives the eyes a more natural look too
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#72 Old 27th Jan 2010 at 8:58 PM
IMO the colors are cool, I like unrealistic colors =) But I agree about the pupil, it would look better if it was a bit bigger and maybe more blended with the eye. Also it helps adding more shading around it But it's a really good attempt ^-^

Check out my tutorials: For TS4: Eyelashes and for TS2: Eyes and Eyes 2
-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Banned
#73 Old 28th Jan 2010 at 12:22 AM
@-Shady- + Vampire Aninyosaloh (yes!! I spelled it correct first time without looking~ yayyy): are you talking about mine or Ebonova's or both??

@Oscarzoa: Photoshop > layer colors then shades, speckle ... blah blah blah ... polar to rectangular, done. It's kind of complicated, Alex taught me!! YAYYY YOU ALEX
Banned
#74 Old 28th Jan 2010 at 2:46 AM
@Vampire Aninyosaloh- yeah. I'll try to make the pupil bigger, but a small pupil was kinda what I was going for in this set. It's called 'summer eyes', so the colors are bright and the pupil is small (your pupil gets smaller in the light). I guess I can add some shading and sctuff... thanks!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#75 Old 28th Jan 2010 at 4:46 AM
@Torako-Tiger-Girl: OK, thank you.
@Ebonova: The reason I think the pupil should be bigger is because mainly, they look a bit like alien eyes. ^_^

WOO GREEN DAY!

Page 3 of 6