Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 5th Aug 2010 at 3:50 PM
@haphazard helena: The croissant part is awesome! (:
I suppose Quasimodo just picked up on some dating advice while stalking Paris from above. Since the gargoyles are in his imagination, I assume they just speak from his subconscious. At least that's what I made of that part. :D

@Wifey: You guys get to go to Disney World on school trips?! :O
That's it, I'm packing my bags and jetting to England. (((:

Lv26 Magikarp
magikarpwow
Advertisement
Theorist
Original Poster
#27 Old 5th Aug 2010 at 6:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by apocalypticautumn
@Wifey: You guys get to go to Disney World on school trips?! :O
That's it, I'm packing my bags and jetting to England. (((:

Disneyland Paris, not Disney World. :P
And well, sort of. It was a Fristory Trip (meaning it was open to French and History students, of which I take both) and the first day was getting there, then it was 2 days of history and a bit of shopping then it was Disneyland then it was going home and more shopping.
OBTW, I MADE A VIDEO OF IT: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9PIm2H8_f4 but being my number one fan you should already know that and I'm very disappointed in you if you don't.

OMAR'S BAMFERIFIC!
Be THERE or be SQUARE.
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 9th Aug 2010 at 10:59 AM
Lucky! We never got to go anywhere so cool! I love your Fristory stuff, Zinthos! ;P And love the video!!!!

@apocalyptic autumn: Hey, you're going to think me totally dumb, but I always thought the gargoyles were real! *headdesks* That makes much more sense if they're subconscious projections than, y'know, a gargoyle army no-one in medieval Paris actually noticed before Seriously, what was Victor Hugo thinking, missing out the talking gargoyle army of Notre Dame in the book?
Theorist
Original Poster
#29 Old 9th Aug 2010 at 11:20 AM
Thanks! :D

And ikr. Especially a talking gargoyle army that's named after himself.

OMAR'S BAMFERIFIC!
Be THERE or be SQUARE.
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 17th Aug 2010 at 7:51 PM
@Wifey: WELL, EXCUSE ME. :D
I watched the video, it kinda made me sick though. Crazy camera angles. (:

@Haphazard: I blame you not. (((: The gargoyles were always a little strange to me anyway. :D

Lv26 Magikarp
magikarpwow
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 1st Oct 2010 at 10:56 AM
dammit! I really, really, really want to re-watch this movie! However, I never had it on video, and all my local video stores do not have it! the frustration is so intense!! aaarggh!!

Anyway. time to share sum lulz;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRDhksgh-UA
This fandub seriously kills me with laughter!
Test Subject
#32 Old 2nd Jul 2012 at 11:27 AM
Alan Menken is the man I love.. <3
He is the guy who wrote all those awesome music scores in the movie.
And its awesomest movie ever made. Hugs from Finland! :-)

Rabbits are dangerious..

Page 2 of 2