Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#33851 Old Yesterday at 3:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ruusupapu
After deleting cashes I noticed that her aspiration was missing. I gave it back with Simblender. Even the lifetime want was same after. But I am still unsure is all right here. Does anyone know what is this and should I still do something for fix it?

Having a missing aspiration causes all of the issues you were mentioning, so I think you fixed it. But the worry is, if one sim lost an aspiration, what caused it, and is any other data in your neighbourhood damaged? I would make a backup, also save any older backups you have in case you need to go back, and then carry on playing to see if you get any further issues.

Quote: Originally posted by Charity
I browsed Google randomly looking for winter skirts (for me, not my sims XD). I found one listed at over a thousand dollars. Who tf pays that much for a single skirt?

Someone with more money than me! Which is most people probably.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#33852 Old Yesterday at 4:10 PM
Missing aspiration is something that seems to happen fairly frequently based on how often people post about it, so it may just be a thing like SREL deletion that just happens periodically for unknown reasons.
Page 1355 of 1355