Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Aug 2014 at 8:32 PM
Default period accurate outerwear (victorian/eduardian/regency)
sooooo for Victorian female sims (particularly teens) there's really uh...like. NO OUTERWEAR without CASP-editing some daywear and pretending that it's appropriate winter clothing. I can't find any victorian-esque female outerwear anywhere.... please help.
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 24th Aug 2014 at 9:12 PM
have you heard of this site? Historical Finds for the Sims 3
you will likely find good stuff there. hopefully even stuff thats proper made for teens

also: All About Style i think this would work best as outerwear
Regency dress for teen - TSR
if you can handle s3oc from simlogical you can tag them quite easily as outerwear or everyday or whatever you need a certain outfit. also they dont look to comfy for cold days. but better this historical correct and thus lore friendly stuff than a modern coat i think.

<< ... too old-fashioned to die young-fashioned >>
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 25th Aug 2014 at 10:09 PM
I had not heard of that site. Thanks!

Already have most of what's workable on TSR (which isn't much sadly) I've been hoping for something like:
Forum Resident
#4 Old 25th Aug 2014 at 10:51 PM
so a long gown with a knitted see through cape? hmm if such outfit existed it would very likely have a HIGH poly count i guess. and such a cape isnt easy to mesh cause it covers the arms (how would that look on animations?) maybe there is one out there, but it will likely look different - having the whole cape beyond the back (superman style) or with big slits that dont cover the arms.

but thanks for the pic, thats definitely a direction to search now. i keep my eyes open.

<< ... too old-fashioned to die young-fashioned >>