Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Oct 2014 at 12:27 AM
Is there a way to disable the performers and singers? (Mod Request)
Howdy folks, is there a method to disabling the performers and singers while the Showtime expansion is active... or will I have to just shut off Showtime altogether? I'd rather keep Showtime active as it has a lot of content that is usable regardless of how bugged out the actual shows and professions are in the expansion (Stages don't work at all... tried a lot of workarounds). I end up getting invisible performers and singers all the time and since their routine has no default end time... people will literally stand there watching these performers until they're almost dead from hunger or about to pee themselves. I would greatly appreciate it if a modder would look into this for/with me.

Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 8th Oct 2014 at 12:53 PM
I think you can use NRAAS Register to put a limit on how many performer to have in the city. Put zero.

I work for a living, but I don't necessarily live for a working.
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 8th Oct 2014 at 3:29 PM
Pool size for sims can be adjusted in Register, I believe under Service. To Remove existing roles use Master Controller. Sorry, not in game atm but I believe you will find those settings in:
MC>Sim>Career>Remove Quit Careers>Homeworld and Sim>Intermediate>Career>

Castes can also be set up to more efficiently manage these things using Story Progression.

If you need help using or setting up the NRaas mods to achieve specific gameplay you would like please post in Chatterbox over at NRaas. There have been many updates and enhancements to the mods over the past months and the members over there are experienced with the mods and will be able to help you further. There are also FAQ's and Tips available within the Mods pages.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 16th Nov 2014 at 9:15 PM
I figured out how to stop this and have found a way that allows the player to perform for tips without NPCs being able to and without losing hygiene at a retarded rate. Uploading mod now... expect it up soonly!