Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd May 2015 at 7:29 PM
Default women's clothing for men
Guys, there is a method to wear women's clothes to men sim,I would like to create a visual kei singer.

Sorry for my english
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 23rd May 2015 at 7:51 PM
You can with Nraas Master Controller! Switch the NRaas.MasterContoller.UniGenderAdultSetting:MenuName on true, to enable clothing for all genders.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 23rd May 2015 at 10:20 PM
Cupcakes Taste Like Violence has some conversions for female to male clothing.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 24th May 2015 at 9:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by MariTom
You can with Nraas Master Controller! Switch the NRaas.MasterContoller.UniGenderAdultSetting:MenuName on true, to enable clothing for all genders.

I installed it but when I start the game crashes
Mad Poster
#5 Old 24th May 2015 at 11:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ciao1
I installed it but when I start the game crashes

There aren't many circumstances that would cause MasterController to crash the game on startup. Here's the list:

-- You selected the wrong version for your game's patch level.
-- You selected the right version, but your game was never completely patched and you never knew it until now.
http://help.ea.com/en/article/the-sims-3-super-patcher (if the SuperPatcher says you are already up to date, make it run anyway)
-- You tried to install an add-on module without the MC base mod, or you tried to include the MC Progression add-on module but you do not have the StoryProgression base mod.
-- Your game was not obtained from a legitimate source.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 25th May 2015 at 10:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MariTom

now it works but I do not understand where to click in the menu
Mad Poster
#7 Old 26th May 2015 at 7:52 AM
On City Hall or an in-game computer,
NRaas > MC > Settings > CAS > Category Changes

Note that this will only have an effect if you use a MC command to enter CAS. To get the MC version of CAS throughout your game, you would need the MC Integration module in addition to the base mod.