Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Theorist
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Feb 2017 at 3:04 PM
Default Arsil's Custom RH Doors
Has anyone tried to use these?

If so, I was wondering if it's possible to use them along with Zerbu's Career mod. For example, I have the custom Librarian Career from Sims In the Woods and I have associated it with the Business career. The sim will go to the lot where I have placed the Business RH rug and will use the career objects along with the other sims who are working in the Business career.

But since she's my Librarian, I clicked on the town's library lot and choose Zerbu > Add manual sim and added her to the building. She shows up for work but she just stands outside of the building. When I switch to active control of her, she has a flickering 'ultimate careers' icon in the upper left of the screen as if she is getting a kazillion orders for something. If I click on something inside the library, such as instructing her to work on her writing skill on one of the PC's, it replaces this flickering icon immediately but I am rotating around this 'hood and can't do that everyday. Also of note is that she never gains or loses any career experience, but that might be because I added Cinderellimouse's easier Zerbu tuning mod to my mods folder. My sims are being created to fulfill specific roles and I don't want them to get fired while I'm playing other households.

So I was wondering if I used Arsil's RH door and assigned the Librarian Career to it if that might still work in conjunction with Zerbu's mod. Has anyone tried it?

If not, and you have tried the custom doors, I assume they just disappear through the door like all the other regular RH's, correct? Which is not ideal for my Librarian. My only other option is to use Arsil's custom role desk but then they don't get any money, do they? Guess I need to go read up on that mod again as a Plan C!

¢¾ Receptacle Refugee ¢¾ ~ Where are we going, and why am I in this handbasket!? ~
Laura's Legacy
Advertisement
dodgy builder
#2 Old 15th Feb 2017 at 8:35 PM
Did Zerbu make stuff for ts3 as well?
Mad Poster
#3 Old 15th Feb 2017 at 10:56 PM
Lies, all lies.
http://nraas.wikispaces.com/Zerbu%2...ate+Careers+Mod
http://nraas.wikispaces.com/Zerbu%27s+No+Standard+Prom

But I'll have to defer to others to answer the questions as I've never used them.