Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Sep 2017 at 5:55 PM
Default Stuck on logo screen.
Okay, for a few days my Sims game has been freezing on “The Sims 4” logo screen. I have tried everything to fix it, taken out all mods/cc, uninstalled, and repaired the game. Nothing work.

I just spent the past two hours checking all my cc, all of it is fine, it all work on its own or in little bunches, but when I put all my cc (1,465 items) it freezes and I need to force shut down my computer to close it.

If any of y'all know a solution to my problem, please, please message me.
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 25th Sep 2017 at 6:48 PM
It could be your custom content and mod conflicting with each other. Try removing your mods folder out and see if the game loads to the main menu page.
Theorist
#3 Old 26th Sep 2017 at 12:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by UndeadUsxr
I have tried everything to fix it, taken out all mods/cc

Quote: Originally posted by Manderz0630
Try removing your mods folder out and see if the game loads to the main menu page.

When people don't bother to read OP's post before replying

When my game was having trouble getting past the main menu screen surprisingly it was because I had too many screenshots in the screenshot folder. For some unknown reason that slows down the game. I can't imagine why, but try emptying that folder and see if it stops getting stuck.
Instructor
#4 Old 27th Sep 2017 at 8:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ShigemiNotoge
When people don't bother to read OP's post before replying

Yes. I have read the post on why and here in a Quote you can read the one (probably) main reason on why his/or her game won't load.

Quote:
Quote: Originally posted by UndeadUsxr
it all work on its own or in little bunches, but when I put all my cc (1,465 items) it freezes.