Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Aug 2018 at 12:46 PM
Default FreeTime careers for Mac Super Collection?
Hi there, I hope this is the right forum to ask this. I use a Mac and its associated Super Collection downloaded from the app store. It's great, except for the fact that FreeTime (and Apartment Life, but I'm not pressed about that one) was never ported to Mac, which means I don't currently have access to any of it. My gripe is specifically the careers, which I would love to add to my gameplay. I know they've been modded for TS4, but I was wondering if anyone can point me in the direction of someone who has modded -- or would be willing to mod -- them for TS2 games that max out at Bon Voyage?

I would definitely be open to learning how to create a custom career myself and just copying over the job descriptions, but the tutorials I've seen for that use SimPE, which is not Mac-compatible. As such, is there a Mac program that has the capability of making careers?

Hopefully that all made sense. Thanks in advance!