Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Bamboo Set - Updated !!!

by skankyboy Posted 28th Aug 2005 at 5:15 PM - Updated 26th May 2006 at 11:39 PM by skankyboy : Update

97 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 95 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 4
Test Subject
#76 Old 15th May 2006 at 11:02 PM
Very nicely done, bamboo is very nice use4d in funiture. Thanks for your creation.
Test Subject
#77 Old 7th Jun 2006 at 8:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ajka123456
I downloaded (looked irresistible), put it into my downloads, but I cant see it in the game (i dont have any expansion packs) PLEASE somebody help! what shall I do???
Thanks for help

ajka123456
Have you enabled custom content?

Skankyboy,
Nice set and I like the fact that you thought of those still on dial-up. I just upgraded to dsl and I never dreamed of the ease of downloading I now have. :D

"You learn more by trying and failing, then by succeeding the first time."

"Reach for the stars, and you'll at least hit the moon."
Test Subject
#78 Old 23rd Jun 2006 at 1:28 PM
really nice!

How about a build set now?

-Sly

"Don't piss me off! I'm running out of places to hide the bodies..."
Test Subject
#79 Old 16th Jul 2006 at 7:20 PM
This is excellent! Thank you!

I've been hoping to find more items that will work for Polynesian themed houses and community lots. Would you be interested in making more things that work with these? I've been hoping someone could make some tiki stuff for a long time- there are some great things on other sites, but they either require paypal (which I've had problems with before) or cost too much money. It'd be great to have some here on MTS2 so they are available to everyone. Tiki torches would be great!

Thanks again!
Test Subject
#80 Old 4th Aug 2006 at 6:48 PM

fantastic set
adore bamboo!

yo !!!:):):):):):):):):):):):)
Test Subject
#81 Old 7th Aug 2006 at 5:30 AM
I've downloaded the entire set and they all work beautifully except for both the loveseat and couch which I can't find in my buy catalog. Not sure why they don't show up. Do the loveseat and couch require any of the EPs? Any help would be great- I was really hoping to use those.
Test Subject
#82 Old 10th Aug 2006 at 8:42 AM
Beautiful You made it look tropical without it looking sloppy. The furniture is classy enough to put in a home without it looking way weird. I really like the style Thanks for good work!

--Aki
Test Subject
#83 Old 6th Sep 2006 at 9:40 AM Last edited by Wu-Ya : 6th Sep 2006 at 9:42 AM. Reason: ........
yeah cool COME ON PPL JUST USE Q-Xpress its easy to use
Lab Assistant
#84 Old 30th Sep 2006 at 5:56 PM
you are so cool skankyboy
Test Subject
#85 Old 24th Oct 2006 at 8:12 PM
The textures look great. I'm inspired to do an asian or even log cabin-themed home about now. High rating

"Standing on head makes smile of frown, but rest of face also upside down."

"If at first you don't succeed, you are running about average."

"A rose of fabric is a beauty in vain. The true rose remembers the dirt from whence it came."
Test Subject
#86 Old 28th Dec 2006 at 5:13 PM
I really like your work! It's look great.

*~True love is like a jigsaw puzzle. The pieces will find themself when they're right for each other.~*
Lab Assistant
#87 Old 4th Jan 2007 at 3:42 AM Last edited by igloolik : 4th Jan 2007 at 5:39 AM.
excellent-looking stuff, reminds me of the tiki set from Sims 1, but it'll take FOREVER to download. if I start now, I should be done by bedtime, though. lol.

EDIT: OK, so it was about 12:30 when i finally got done... so that's like, what? 45 minutes. WAY past bedtime, but who cares, really? lol.
Field Researcher
#88 Old 25th Feb 2007 at 5:21 PM
Test Subject
#89 Old 26th Feb 2007 at 11:06 PM
wow this is great!!!! i can't wait 2 use them 4 my troical paradise!!! thnx thnx thnx
Lab Assistant
#90 Old 11th Mar 2007 at 5:58 AM
Nice! REminds me of some pieces I used to have myself. The one-tile dresser seriously comes in handy in-game.
Lab Assistant
#91 Old 26th Sep 2007 at 3:31 AM
yikes, we have furniture like this in the PHilippines hehe. Thanks, these are pretty cool. :D
Test Subject
#92 Old 6th Oct 2007 at 9:47 PM
A great set, however I have to ask that you put them all into one file, or im not downloading them, and I think alot of people agree with me.
Theorist
#93 Old 23rd Sep 2008 at 12:57 PM
This is one of the best sets I have seen!
Worthy of its own SP!

#BlairWitchPetition
TS3 NEEDS: TENNIS COURTS > BUSES > PIGS/SHEEP
Can't find stuff in build and buy mode? http://www.nexusmods.com/thesims3/mods/1/?
Test Subject
#94 Old 23rd Sep 2008 at 7:40 PM
WOW! This is just perfect for a beach family of mine!!
Test Subject
#95 Old 19th Sep 2009 at 6:08 PM
The entire set link is broken

But stills being a awesome set :D
Test Subject
#96 Old 26th Apr 2018 at 5:17 AM
Hi! I've been looking for sim stuffs like this and you did a very great job. Unfortunately it's for TS2 only. If it's possible I hope you can make a version for TS3, I really love to use your creation on my game. Thanks!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#97 Old 8th Mar 2019 at 1:47 PM
Totally worth downloading without seeing working previews first. Love it!
Test Subject
#98 Old 7th Sep 2021 at 12:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by pfish
Wow, your bamboo chairs furniture are really beautful. Your pictures are really so big closeup. These big pictures are really making your bamboo chairs sets look very beautiful.

I know this thread is very old BUt I want to say thank you for this bamboo chairs set... I love it...
Page 4 of 4