Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

New Creator Theme: Elders! - posted on 1st Sep 2018 at 11:43 AM
Replies: 9149 (Who?), Viewed: 524860 times.
Page 366 of 366
Alchemist
#9126 Old 20th Sep 2018 at 12:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by grinevilly
You're kinda obsessing over gift-babies a little bit... it's creepin'!


-gE
>=)


Says the person who is obsessing over me. Creepo. :D
Scholar
#9127 Old 20th Sep 2018 at 4:38 AM
An attachable catheter for beds that keep the bladder need green would be interesting.

Moved to Tumblr.
Forum Resident
#9128 Old 20th Sep 2018 at 8:18 AM
For Sims to be able to just sit or lounge and simply listen to music on the radio.
Mad Poster
#9129 Old 20th Sep 2018 at 9:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDacapo
I also have another idea... doorstep babies. During the night, while all human sims are sleeping, there would be a chance of the gypsy matchmaker walking onto the lot carrying a baby or toddler. Said baby or toddler would be either a generated sim or a mix of two different townies, and would recognize one of the adults as the parent or if there is a couple in the house, they would be the new baby's parents. Would that work? Or maybe an object could be delivered - one that looks like a basket and would be opened like Mr. Humble's gift - and generate a new baby or toddler. Maybe it could include a couple of items like a stuffed toy, potty chair, or toddler toys.


That's kind of forcing sims to have a baby whether they want one or not. There are plenty of ways to get babies intentionally in the game.
Scholar
#9130 Old 20th Sep 2018 at 10:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charity
That's kind of forcing sims to have a baby whether they want one or not. There are plenty of ways to get babies intentionally in the game.


Now, if this mod could check if a sim had 2+ loves and hand them a little surprise bundle, that would be funny. Can you imagine Don Lothario getting a little visit?
Test Subject
#9131 Old 20th Sep 2018 at 3:38 PM
I'd like Bigfoot could wear clothes, I'm playing one right now and it's very boring without clothes, also there should be female bigfoot.
Lab Assistant
#9132 Old 20th Sep 2018 at 6:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SciBirg
Now, if this mod could check if a sim had 2+ loves and hand them a little surprise bundle, that would be funny. Can you imagine Don Lothario getting a little visit?


Or if you'd rather sweet to funny, what if the mod checked sim wants & delivered mystery babies only to those sims who were wishing for a child?
Alchemist
#9133 Old 20th Sep 2018 at 9:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charity
That's kind of forcing sims to have a baby whether they want one or not. There are plenty of ways to get babies intentionally in the game.


Well, for certain types of neighbourhoods, it's kind of logical. Also, my sims often WILL have babies whether they want to or not already. Melissa Fancey for example has two kids and another one on the way in one of my hoods. And playstyles differ, so simmers can choose whether or not to even install the mod. It would certainly make some interesting stories.
Mad Poster
#9134 Old 20th Sep 2018 at 10:53 PM
I wouldn't mind as long as there's an option to not get the baby. Some families are stretched enough as is.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

My memory is poor, so please take anything I say with a grain of salt. | Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives | Check out my website!
Link Ninja
#9135 Old 20th Sep 2018 at 11:17 PM
If a sim is cold they can bring their body temp up by making out, woohooing, cuddling or sleeping with another sim.

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Alchemist
#9136 Old Yesterday at 12:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDacapo
I also have another idea... doorstep babies. During the night, while all human sims are sleeping, there would be a chance of the gypsy matchmaker walking onto the lot carrying a baby or toddler. Said baby or toddler would be either a generated sim or a mix of two different townies, and would recognize one of the adults as the parent or if there is a couple in the house, they would be the new baby's parents. Would that work? Or maybe an object could be delivered - one that looks like a basket and would be opened like Mr. Humble's gift - and generate a new baby or toddler. Maybe it could include a couple of items like a stuffed toy, potty chair, or toddler toys.


If I remember correctly, one of Sophie-David's wells does something like this. I think this would be excellent for hoods in medieval or other non-modern times that use townies, since townies can't get pregnant as-is, and would fit non-birth-control games well.

Pics from my game: Sunbee's Simblr Sunbee's Livejournal
"English is a marvelous edged weapon if you know how to wield it." C.J. Cherryh
Field Researcher
#9137 Old Yesterday at 1:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladybaileys
I'd like Bigfoot could wear clothes, I'm playing one right now and it's very boring without clothes, also there should be female bigfoot.



Last time I went to Three Lakes, my Bigfoot was wearing a tank top and boxer shorts, and was completely hairless, except his hairy-ass Bigfoot head. hahaha! I clearly had some kind of conflict that needed to be addressed. Or maybe he just knew I was coming and shaved, to keep up appearances. *SHRUG*


-gE
>=)
Alchemist
#9138 Old Yesterday at 2:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulbizarre
I wouldn't mind as long as there's an option to not get the baby. Some families are stretched enough as is.


Well yeah, you could control it so it only gets left at rich families or families with maybe just one child or a childless couple. Either way, it would sort of act as a Bigfoot in a Box. Opening it would generate a child instead though. It could also be buyable, so you could buy your sims a Special Bundle and adopt without having to deal with the pesky Social Worker.
Needs Coffee
staff: moderator
#9139 Old Yesterday at 3:02 AM
It would have to be like the message you get when you load a lot and a sim from the family went to a pet shop and bought a pet behind your back. You get a pop up asking if you want the pet-yes or no. The only failing is it doesn't show you the pet. So you have no clue if the dog they bought is some ugly thing or not. It would be better if it allowed you a CAS window so you could still say yes but change how it looks and size.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Alchemist
#9140 Old Yesterday at 3:23 AM
My idea for it is, it would be off by default, but once you spawned the controller, you'd be able to specify which houses/families would get the 'bundle' and the frequency of deliveries, or you could keep autodeliver off and just trigger the deliveries. The matchmaker would then appear on the property at night and deliver a random bundle - baby or toddler.

The bundle would also be buyable if you choose to skip the autodelivery. The way I would like it done is, a child would be generated as a combination of the genes of two townies - but then the father information is erased and the sim opening the box would be the parent. The opener would be the 'mother' and the opener spouse would be the 'father'. It would be sort of like growing a plantbaby - the Ideal Plantsim gives some of his DNA but then disappears from the family tree.

Another mod I would like would be one that gives the option to delete father info after the birth if the baby's father resides in the Default household. This way, there would be no Grimmy seeing his kids off at college (unless you're into that kind of spookiness). If anyone does decide to make those mods, please let me know - I'll be happy to test them out :D
Mad Poster
#9141 Old Yesterday at 3:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDacapo
This way, there would be no Grimmy seeing his kids off at college (unless you're into that kind of spookiness).


To be honest, if there wasn't the risk of corruption, this would be hilarious.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

My memory is poor, so please take anything I say with a grain of salt. | Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives | Check out my website!
Alchemist
#9142 Old Yesterday at 5:15 AM
There are some people who have seen that happen. Dunno if it ruined their games though.
Field Researcher
#9143 Old Yesterday at 5:47 AM
Maybe the babybox could be composted, if you don't want a baby. It's much better to recycle them than to just dump 'em in a landfill.


-gE
>=)
Mad Poster
#9144 Old Yesterday at 10:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDacapo
My idea for it is, it would be off by default, but once you spawned the controller, you'd be able to specify which houses/families would get the 'bundle' and the frequency of deliveries, or you could keep autodeliver off and just trigger the deliveries. The matchmaker would then appear on the property at night and deliver a random bundle - baby or toddler.

The bundle would also be buyable if you choose to skip the autodelivery. The way I would like it done is, a child would be generated as a combination of the genes of two townies - but then the father information is erased and the sim opening the box would be the parent. The opener would be the 'mother' and the opener spouse would be the 'father'. It would be sort of like growing a plantbaby - the Ideal Plantsim gives some of his DNA but then disappears from the family tree.


You can do this already with the Tombstone of L&D.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladybaileys
I'd like Bigfoot could wear clothes, I'm playing one right now and it's very boring without clothes, also there should be female bigfoot.


I had a rather dodgy Bigfoot once, who got the um accessory for my cock mod and was sporting some rather impressive girth.
Mad Poster
#9145 Old Yesterday at 7:59 PM
I think that Bigfoot has that nice blue vest that he wears to work. I wouldn't mind if that was made his default outfit.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

My memory is poor, so please take anything I say with a grain of salt. | Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives | Check out my website!
Alchemist
#9146 Old Yesterday at 9:00 PM
I'd like to see more apartments for families. Lots of cute one and two bedroom apartments, not very many four and five bedroom apartments.

Pics from my game: Sunbee's Simblr Sunbee's Livejournal
"English is a marvelous edged weapon if you know how to wield it." C.J. Cherryh
Forum Resident
#9147 Old Yesterday at 11:22 PM
I think the "family" apartments are the 2-3 bedrooms ones. I don't think you'll find many 4-5 bedroom apartments anywhere, for sims or in real life. Maybe you'll find some 3 bedrooms with an office or an extra bath that could be turned into a bedroom.

But I would think that if you actually want 4 and 5 bedrooms in one apartment you would have to build one yourself... Though now that I'm thinking about it, you might find the right number of bedrooms if you look at apartments in a townhouse style.

"Enjoy the moment with all your might, whether it’s gloomy, whether it’s bright!"
Also known as Kelyns but you can call me KB.
Bored? Read the legacy I'll probably never finish.
Link Ninja
#9148 Old Yesterday at 11:26 PM
Yeah you'd want a condo or townhouse style of apartment for larger family sizes and that many bedrooms. Apartments are supposed to be affordable and less room = more affordability when not a luxury style apartment in a prime location. So they tend to be more cramped to save on room and affordability. I built one for a family of five, two adults and three children but two of the kids share one room.

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Alchemist
#9149 Old Yesterday at 11:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charity
You can do this already with the Tombstone of L&D.


Can the tombstone of L&D combine the genes of two townies while they STAY townie NPCs? I want some kind of mod that does that, one where the NPCs don't even get the memory of having the child if that particular option is selected. If the baby is generated and the Townies know about it, it could be from an experiment. It would, however, be kind of funny to adopt a clone of someone like Komei Tellerman or Goopy GilsCarbo.
Mad Poster
#9150 Old Today at 5:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDacapo
Can the tombstone of L&D combine the genes of two townies while they STAY townie NPCs? I want some kind of mod that does that, one where the NPCs don't even get the memory of having the child if that particular option is selected. If the baby is generated and the Townies know about it, it could be from an experiment. It would, however, be kind of funny to adopt a clone of someone like Komei Tellerman or Goopy GilsCarbo.


I did that once. Selected the townies, used the tombstone of L&D to impregnate one by the other, sped up the pregnancy using Simblender and unselected them. They couldn't have given less of a fuck about the baby.
Page 366 of 366
Back to top