Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

MTS speed build challenge results - posted on 11th Nov 2018 at 8:38 PM
Replies: 1894 (Who?), Viewed: 188855 times.
Page 76 of 76
#1876 Old 9th Oct 2018 at 6:16 PM

This is a shot I always love to get. Dad woken up in the middle of the night, standing in the kitchen feeding the new baby. It's cuter when Dad's still in his PJ's, but adorable here nonetheless.

The mailman pets Ally, a friendly elderly dog, while Allly's daughter Dixie lurks, waiting to chase him off. But she never gets the chance.

Nicole comes home to find a love letter from that boy she dated yesterday. Things could be getting interesting...

I think this is the first time I've seen a SentryBot in action. Certainly the first time in this neighborhood. And who should it be zapping but Emma, the head of this household's cousin-in-law!
(SentryBot was later locked up for zapping Venyamin, Emma's son, who, even though he did try to steal the newspaper, is only a child. That's a bit much, I think.)

I've got one or two things on MTS, but most of my stuff is on my main site here:
http://simcessories.blogspot.com/
(Now recruiting budding creators.)
Mad Poster
DELETED POST
10th Oct 2018 at 12:08 PM
This message has been deleted by grammapat. Reason: woops
Mad Poster
#1877 Old 10th Oct 2018 at 12:10 PM
and it just gets worse...
Screenshots

Namaste
Instructor
#1878 Old 11th Oct 2018 at 5:58 AM
Gunner Roque took out Pauline Wan on an outing he was trying to turn into a date. Next thing I know her fiance Hank calls him up wanting to hang out xD Ya no I don't think Gunnar is going to go meet you Hank.
Alchemist
#1879 Old 11th Oct 2018 at 10:35 AM
A couple of randoms from my Test hood.

Angelica doesn't seem to be enjoying the "pleasant" weather

Ora doesn't seem to mind

(She's having a water balloon fight, if you were wondering about that odd pose)
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#1880 Old 12th Oct 2018 at 3:15 AM
I call it "driving the TV"
Screenshots

Namaste
#1881 Old 21st Oct 2018 at 6:16 PM

Uh...he's dead! Been dead for a while now, actually!

Liam and Tobin wait for the girls who brought them home from school to finish their homework so they can play. Liam starts up a smustle and Tobin joins in, a little unsure.

At the school, the kids enjoy the last warm days of autumn. Funny how all throughout summer they only wanted to play inside, but now that it's getting chilly they just want to run around outdoors!

The Centowski kids enjoy breakfast together.

I've got one or two things on MTS, but most of my stuff is on my main site here:
Alchemist
#1882 Old 21st Oct 2018 at 9:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by StrangeTownChick
The Centowski kids enjoy breakfast together.

I love how two of them - not all of them, but just two of them - are eating spaghetti for breakfast.
#1883 Old 23rd Oct 2018 at 6:16 PM
Ha, yeah, I always have them just grab whatever's on the counter. The next morning's breakfast was Lobster Thermidor.

These are their parents. Orlando happily greets baby #5 shortly after Julia's first bloop. This is what happens when two family sims marry.

Venyamin runs in and tells his mom he got straight A's. At what is clearly the most appropriate time to do so.

Love is in the air for Nicole. Looks like she's found someone to take to college with her.

Benny and Suzi come out to play late at night.

Field Researcher
#1884 Old 23rd Oct 2018 at 8:43 PM

Vella Burb doing some gardening in her spare time. She has a great schedule going with going to classes and taking care of her twin babies.

Cassandra caught Don cheating after some blissful years together, but don't worry, he managed to smooth talk it all away.

The local kids/teens playing on the playground during their break between classes. On the slide you can see Christina Goth, Cassandra and Don's kid. Lining up for the slide are Delilah Pleasant (Lilith and Dustin Broke) and Alexandra Goth (Kelly and Alexander). Just down the slide is Alexina Goth (also Kelly and Alexander). Inside the playhouse are Alexia Goth (ALSO Kelly and Alexander, twins with Alexina) and Will Darga (Lucy Burb and Curtis Darga (old llama mascot)). Sliding down the pole is Melody Tinker and climbing up is Gavin Newson.
Mad Poster
#1885 Old 24th Oct 2018 at 4:35 AM
Is the one on the slide an adult?
Field Researcher
#1886 Old 24th Oct 2018 at 4:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charity
Is the one on the slide an adult?

Nope, she’s a teenager.
Scholar
#1887 Old 26th Oct 2018 at 12:34 PM Last edited by Bubblebeam : 27th Oct 2018 at 10:18 AM.
So happy to have found this quick way of letting sims dine with different plates to one another. The decorative plate sits just a tad bit higher than the default plate, hiding it. Not the wittiest of solutions, but it seems to do what I wanted.

Was gonna go with making the default plate invisible, but that would necessitate having the deco plates out. Not to mention there'd be floating food if they decide not to eat at the table.

Edit. Even better, I found a quick way to also hide the plates so they're not on the table constantly. This is something I've wanted for years.

Moved to Tumblr.
#1888 Old 28th Oct 2018 at 6:07 PM

Lizzie regrets asking Percy for attention.

It seems Quinn's finally found someone who can catch her famous pummel-throws...and she's impressed.

Solveig comes home with Keith literally every day. She's practically part of the family now.

Which is why, late that night, she finally aged up to adult. Wonder where she'll go now?

Theorist
#1889 Old 29th Oct 2018 at 5:58 AM
I notice she's wearing a wedding veil. Maybe she plans to move in with Keith on a more permanent basis.
#1890 Old 2nd Nov 2018 at 11:52 PM
I can imagine what his wife would have to say about that!
(Actually, when I think about it, Marsha might be open to polygamy. If only I can remember the specifics around my anti-jealousy mods, then maybe...)

Yvette plays with the family's womrat, Milk. Her older brother Paul named it when he was little.

Paul watches a helicopter land through his dad's telescope.

Later, his cousin Nicole welcomes him to teenhood the best way she knows how!

A fun afternoon at Lucas and Emma's.

Theorist
#1891 Old 6th Nov 2018 at 8:24 PM
I checked a dorm's lot value with Cyjon's debugger and now I finally know why the mail carrier never delivers any bills.
I still have no idea why the dorm would be valued that low though.
Screenshots
#1892 Old 6th Nov 2018 at 11:22 PM

Rebecca's flying! She's never been so high up before!

The thing about kids is, they'll talk openly about the things that adults will politely skirt around. And sometimes that's better. "Yeah, I'm an alien. Don't know what planet I'm from though. Maybe Zorknar."
"That's not a real planet!"
"Is too!"

Despite Nicole's sportiness, I often find her strumming away at her great-grandfather's guitar. She is an Agnarsson, after all.

In the middle of the night, three puppies are born--the first fourth-generation puppies I've ever had. World, meet Butterscotch, Latte, and Mocha.

Theorist
#1893 Old Yesterday at 10:49 PM

I didn't know sims could speak to the garden gnome.
They usually play with it or kick it.
Theorist
#1894 Old Yesterday at 11:20 PM
talking is available to Outgoing characters; playing to Playful; kicking to any personality.
Theorist
#1895 Old Today at 12:14 AM
@Essa - Yay, so glad you shared some pics (saw the teen one too).

"It would be most inconvenient since I've sworn to loathe him for all eternity." ~ Elizabeth Bennet

"You pierce my soul. I am half agony, half hope." ~ Captain Frederick Wentworth
Page 76 of 76