Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
1 people viewing

Shadow214

There are also 0 guests viewing too.

Latest Site News

New Creator Theme: Elders! - posted on 1st Sep 2018 at 10:43 AM
Replies: 4192 (Who?), Viewed: 159069 times.
Page 168 of 168
Alchemist
#4176 Old 9th Sep 2018 at 2:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmett Brown
If you were going to flee from a spouse you thought might kill you in your sleep - say with a .45 or a baseball bat, would you buy a new house before or after you file for divorce? Asking for a friend.

After. A new house is one more thing to fight about in court if purchased before.
Alchemist
#4177 Old 9th Sep 2018 at 4:53 PM
This is a rant, but not. It is more of a FYI than anything else.

I bought a pair of these Everlast EverCool KickBoxing Gloves. Sitting around simming makes me fat and being fat makes me grumpy. At 5'2," I should be pint sized, not two pints. Back to the gloves...

I ordered the gloves to go with one of the new workouts I ordered. No problem except that the gloves are huge. My pinkies completely disappear and I can barely see the tips of both ring fingers. If a person is beating on a heavy bag, speed bag, doing some kind of sparring..it's all good. Over-sized gloves keeps hands from getting shredded, but for my purposes, I probably would have been better off waiting and looking for something else. I fit into a kids shoes; I don't have big hands either.

I'm not going to return them as they do have awesome wrist support which was the most important part as wrist wraps are a PITA, but still, if somebody has small hands like I do, don't expect them to not be bulky.
Top Secret Researcher
#4178 Old 10th Sep 2018 at 8:13 AM
I find myself coming back here every 5 minutes or so, I don't really know why, but I have nothing else to do. I swear that I checked Discord earlier and saw a new message there, but when I checked just now I saw no one has messaged me since July so I must be imagining things or maybe I was dreaming or something I don't know. Tried to sign up again on a forum I was using a couple years ago, total waste of time. I tried reaching out to a couple of people, though as always I either got no reply or 1 or 2 and then nothing else. Why do I bother? I'm probably not even interesting enough even if I were to lie about myself. I might as well not even try reaching out to people anymore because no one ever replies, even when it is someone that seems to be in a similar place in life as me they still don't reply.
Scholar
#4179 Old 10th Sep 2018 at 9:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by haywud
I find myself coming back here every 5 minutes or so, I don't really know why, but I have nothing else to do. I swear that I checked Discord earlier and saw a new message there, but when I checked just now I saw no one has messaged me since July so I must be imagining things or maybe I was dreaming or something I don't know. Tried to sign up again on a forum I was using a couple years ago, total waste of time. I tried reaching out to a couple of people, though as always I either got no reply or 1 or 2 and then nothing else. Why do I bother? I'm probably not even interesting enough even if I were to lie about myself. I might as well not even try reaching out to people anymore because no one ever replies, even when it is someone that seems to be in a similar place in life as me they still don't reply.

@haywud Hahaha, that was probably me. I asked if you were there recently, but since you obviously weren't, I deleted the message later.

Moved to Tumblr.
Alchemist
#4180 Old 10th Sep 2018 at 12:56 PM Last edited by Johnny_Bravo : 10th Sep 2018 at 3:19 PM.
I have a strange muscle pain. It's kind of a numb pain extending from my jaw to my shoulders and chest, I can move and whatnot, but coughing and swallowing hurts.

edit: It's some kind of inflammation.

If there'll be too many humans wherever I have to go, I'd rather stay home
#4181 Old 10th Sep 2018 at 10:15 PM
Just exhausted from being left alone.

My parents are currently on staycation as my father will have to go to traffic court WITH an attorney and his fate of how long his license will be taken away is up in the air. At minimum, 7 months. At maximum, 3 years. I hope he can afford a bicycle.

My dad ruined our summer (mine especially because they were living apart in the same home) and my mom's chance to go Xmas crazy in Wisconsin by him falling off the wagon.

"There are some obstacles that cannot be removed with a mere show of force."
-King of Atlantis, as portrayed by Leonard Nimoy, Atlantis: The Lost Empire
Top Secret Researcher
#4182 Old 10th Sep 2018 at 11:06 PM Last edited by haywud : 11th Sep 2018 at 9:19 AM.
@Bubblebeam Well at least I know I'm not completely crazy... yet. I've logged in a couple times trying to find it in me to say something but haven't been able to, and I thought it was my imagination or something seeing that there was a new message. I checked a couple times last night and wanted to say something, but I just don't know why my anxiety has made me so afraid of talking. I'll check again later and see if you might be on, if you would want to chat.

i'm really disappointed, that knife wasn't even sharp enough to draw blood. i'll try a different one next time
Alchemist
#4183 Old 12th Sep 2018 at 6:08 PM
Facebook is desperately trying. I'`m seeing ads telling me to sign up constantly to the point it's getting annoying. Zuckerberg, you fucked up, everybody knew, now we got the proof, now fuck off.

If there'll be too many humans wherever I have to go, I'd rather stay home
#4184 Old 12th Sep 2018 at 9:15 PM
Well, my father got a divine reprieve: information regarding the hearing got lost in transit. We suspect my late grandma Virginia wants my father to at least spend time with my grandfather because my grandfather is 90 and has the health of a strong man half his age. What creeps me out about my grandfather is he's deathly silent. He doesn't talk much to the point my grandma Barb says to me during a visit while I was housesitting "For all the talking you do, you make up for your grandfather's silence."

Argh... I have at least a month before my father goes back to traffic court and will have a revocation of his license. Right now, I have to figure a way in terms of equipment for my father's bicycle so he can get to work in the coming inclement weather.

"There are some obstacles that cannot be removed with a mere show of force."
-King of Atlantis, as portrayed by Leonard Nimoy, Atlantis: The Lost Empire
Field Researcher
#4185 Old 13th Sep 2018 at 9:18 AM
Why do people think hypomania can be suddenly cured? You looked depressed or angry CAUSE I AM!!! People have nooooo idea what I'm going through and what I been through. That cutting urge is creeping up on me again, idk what to do about it anymore.

- Sent from my iHell
Alchemist
#4186 Old 13th Sep 2018 at 10:09 AM

Hurricane Florence. Big, beautiful and lethal.

It is Thursday morning. Florence is already making her presence known along the Carolina coast and people are still yapping about how if the eye doesn't come into their front yard, no problem. I guess that 200 mile spread of clouds which will dump up 40 inches of rain over a couple of days doesn't exist. Or how about the fact that all that energy which will come in the form of storm surge will destroy property. While all of that is going on, power will go out, trees will come down all over the place and inevitably, there will be all the stupid people driving around in all of this killing themselves by means of drowning.

When Florence does finally move, some people are going to be out of power for weeks in states where it is already hot and muggy. Take that hot and muggy, combine it with standing flood water and what does one have? The perfect recipe for mold to grow everywhere and mosquitoes. Sounds like a great way to spend weekend, doesn't it?

How do people not see these things? I won't be dealing with any of this until we get some rain out of it and people are driving me crazy with their very thick blinders and tunnel vision. Nope, it isn't my problem except for when the bills start piling up and everybody wants money to fix the big "No Problem". I already pay into the National Flood Insurance Program which is nothing more than a scam that enables people to build over and over and over again in the same spots that continue to be bulldozed by hurricanes. A rant in and of itself. It must be nice to live in world of The Complete Oblivious. I should try it out sometime... Good frickin' grief.

Picture credit
Alchemist
#4187 Old 13th Sep 2018 at 3:41 PM
My brother has watched me and my boyfriend work most days during the week, me constantly managing my Masters degree and working a full time job, and Adam redoing his GCSEs and getting into a college to finally start doing a job he actually enjoys instead of wasting his time in a dead end job, yet from that he (my brother) has taken "work and school is boring" from it. He says he doesn't want a job or to go to college or university because it "seems like a lot of effort"

He's now in his last year of school where he has to start applying for colleges and doing his GCSEs. But he seems way more interested in his video games and I'm losing the will to try and persuade him otherwise. At the end of the day, it's his life he's going to mess up. He's seen how Adam now has to go back to college in his late 20s and how that's going to put some financial strain on our relationship, he's also watched as I've worked every single day to afford to give him a decent life, but he's not interested at all and by this point there's nothing I can do other than give him the "I told you so" in 10 years time.

I'm just hoping he's not going to just sponge off me until he's 30

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Top Secret Researcher
#4188 Old 14th Sep 2018 at 2:24 AM
@Bigsimsfan12 Ugh sounds like you're trying to take care of me, and I wouldn't wish that on anyone. You can always use me as an example and be like "yeah don't be like Max, he's a total loser!"
Alchemist
#4189 Old 14th Sep 2018 at 12:45 PM
Don't be like Max? The strongest person I've ever met? the sweetest and caring guy in the world? the guy who continuously listens to my problems even though 90% of the time he faces things much worse and I'm just some spoilt british brat? the guy who listens to everything without asking for anything in return?

I wouldn't mind if he was more like you.

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Top Secret Researcher
#4190 Old 14th Sep 2018 at 2:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigsimsfan12
Don't be like Max? The strongest person I've ever met? the sweetest and caring guy in the world? the guy who continuously listens to my problems even though 90% of the time he faces things much worse and I'm just some spoilt british brat? the guy who listens to everything without asking for anything in return?

I wouldn't mind if he was more like you.
I wish that were true, but thank you that means a lot! Don't say that about yourself either, because I don't see you that way. I see someone that has been one of my closest friends, someone I think of as family even above my blood family. I don't need to ask anything in return, your friendship is all I could ask for because you know how much you mean to me.
Field Researcher
#4191 Old 16th Sep 2018 at 8:32 AM
I get annoyed by a lot and my brain makes signals to suddenly have random breakdowns outta nowhere.

- Sent from my iHell
Field Researcher
#4192 Old 17th Sep 2018 at 9:04 AM
So this is the last week...I'll be going back to school next week and I'm too fcking scared to face my fears.let's hope I won't have to: )))
Plus I couldn't get enough sleep through summer because of anxiety induced sleep paralysis, still I'm not gonna get medicated and try to find a way on my own😑
Field Researcher
#4193 Old Yesterday at 9:22 AM
I can't play for more than a few minutes for the life of me. Game is consistently crashing and it keeps generating tons of ugly-ass sims who dress in the dark and are deformed. Let's hope this mod I found here works!

- Sent from my iHell
Page 168 of 168