Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
O_o
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Jul 2015 at 4:33 AM
Default Looking for feedback on my house before upload
Hello everyone! I am just looking for some feedback and constructive criticism on my house that I am thinking about uploading. I have attached pictures and if it would help to see it in game I can also upload the house to test.

Thank you so much for your time everyone!
Screenshots

I want, I need, therefore I am a sim!
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 4th Aug 2015 at 6:56 PM
My opinion is that this house lack a bit of continuity. Having the windows placed right in the corner I think is seen in Functionalism, while the style of the windows are victorian. If the new-old style is what you are going for than I would suggest having one part of the building completely functionalistic, and one part of the building completely victorian, especially cool if this also goes for interior as well as exterior.

Example of Victorian Bay:

Example of window in corner, functionalism:

Example of new-old:

Kofforda<3
"""""""""""""""
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 4th Aug 2015 at 7:13 PM
Default Hi
My suggestion would be to go into the landscaping tools and make the ground look more realistic. add some trees, shrubbery , flowers , garden benches as you like..

Zoom out from your lot.... look what they have as plants and grass and make it fit in with it's surroundings.

Quote: Originally posted by simall9
Hello everyone! I am just looking for some feedback and constructive criticism on my house that I am thinking about uploading. I have attached pictures and if it would help to see it in game I can also upload the house to test.

Thank you so much for your time everyone!
Field Researcher
#4 Old 4th Aug 2015 at 9:39 PM
The upstairs looks empty, maybe add a mini study with a desk, bookcase, etc.

My life needs editing
My tumblr