Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
1 people viewing

Lamare

There are also 0 guests viewing too.

Latest Site News

2018 Calendar Contest Winners - posted on 10th Jan 2018 at 5:38 PM
Replies: 11879 (Who?), Viewed: 255969 times.
Page 476 of 476
#11876 Old Today at 11:52 AM
My Justin Kim found a (particular) cafeteria working attractive. What should I do? Or should I do anything?
Mad Poster
#11877 Old Today at 12:17 PM
Is the cafeteria worker a playable? Check in SimPE for their character file, to see if they have a full one. Perhaps you can make them playable if you wish. I didn't see that particular type on the 'Don't play' list in the Wiki, so that's a fair question.

Now for my question:
Is there any way to reset the rating for a business once it reaches the level 10 designation? I have a couple of them that were sold, but priced according to the level they were sold at. Expensive, to be fair.

Receptacle Refugee & Resident Polar Bear
"Get out of my way, young'un, I'm a ninja!"
Mad Poster
#11878 Old Today at 2:23 PM
I hit something on my keyboard and now have it set to overwrite when I type. Does anyone know how to fix it? It's driving me nuts.
Top Secret Researcher
#11879 Old Today at 2:37 PM
Probably the insert key.
#11880 Old Today at 3:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charity
I hit something on my keyboard and now have it set to overwrite when I type. Does anyone know how to fix it? It's driving me nuts.

The insert key. I actually ended up disabling it on my keyboard, along with caps lock.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur.

My memory is poor, so please take anything I say with a grain of salt. | Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Page 476 of 476