Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Feb 2017 at 12:19 AM
Default Help!! CC not showing up in CAS
I have installed a bunch of cc that were working fine before i installed Vampires..and now nardly any of them work. What do i do?
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 1st Feb 2017 at 4:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by anatasia
I have installed a bunch of cc that were working fine before i installed Vampires..and now nardly any of them work. What do i do?

Are you talking about CC or are you talking about mods? Do you mind if I ask what kind of CC it is?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 1st Feb 2017 at 5:39 AM
its clothes...and hair..and eyes...no mods at all....wanted my female sim to sleep naked..i downloaded the nude tops and bottoms from sexysims.. ..the male is showing up but the female isnt....then some hair i downloaded and clothes
Test Subject
#4 Old 1st Feb 2017 at 6:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by anatasia
its clothes...and hair..and eyes...no mods at all....wanted my female sim to sleep naked..i downloaded the nude tops and bottoms from sexysims.. ..the male is showing up but the female isnt....then some hair i downloaded and clothes

Hmm, is it just the nude top and bottom that isn't showing? Or is it other stuff as well?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 1st Feb 2017 at 6:13 AM
its other stuff as well..they were working fine til i installed my vampires
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 12th Feb 2017 at 12:53 PM
that problem can be solved easy
it comes from the installer for 'Vampires'
the game deactivates CC because it needs a clean run before using CC

to repair this:
go to the settings onthe startup screen and check the box for custom content to on

remove me from your history, I'm not interrested in this site anymore