Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

United States Marine Corps Blue Dress (B) uniform

by andlarryofficial Posted 15th Jul 2017 at 12:50 AM - Updated 19th Jul 2017 at 11:40 PM by andlarryofficial

31 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts, 21 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
Original Poster
#26 Old 2nd Sep 2017 at 4:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by KawaiiBuddiezz
Do you have this for females???

not yet, I can't find a good mesh in the game or packs I own, and because it has to do with the military, I'm not willing to half way do it. I'm hoping to find someone to make meshes for me, so hopefully soon I'll have it for females and other branches.

thanks,
-Eliza
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#27 Old 9th Sep 2017 at 6:40 PM
Overall this look is pretty fantastic. A cover would make it Awesome. Also one comment regarding the shooting badges you have 2 rifle ones and the lowest ones at that. A Uniform only has 1 Rifle and If allowed the qualification a pistol one as well.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marksmanship_badges_(United_States)#/media/File:USMCqualbadge.jpg shows the badges from best to lowest.
Updating this with the Expert versions would look best. I am biased though since that is what I had ( just rifle no pistol ) Alternatively there is also another bar that can be added to the shooting badges reflecting how many times in a row they earned their qualification level.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#28 Old 25th Sep 2017 at 2:24 AM
I can't belive I didn't notice that they were both rifle. as for them both being the lowest, I was working partially from a picture of a gunny, so I'm fine with the shooting badges (though I will correct the error)

Thanks,
-Eliza
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#29 Old 10th Nov 2017 at 5:13 PM
thank you so much I hope there will be more uniforms from the US army- air force- Navy- and special obs
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#30 Old 13th Nov 2017 at 5:08 PM
YES! I was so bitter that they took out military careers! Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#31 Old 30th Sep 2018 at 7:31 PM
As a retired Navy man, great job!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#32 Old 8th Jul 2019 at 9:31 AM
Sweet!
Page 2 of 2