Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Ye Olde Time Capsule

by Snowhaze Posted 6th Jan 2019 at 12:55 AM - Updated 10th Jan 2019 at 12:11 AM by Snowhaze : Added IMG instance
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#2 Old 6th Jan 2019 at 4:51 AM
Thank you for this! Needed something more practical. Never understood why a time capsule, which is suppose to capture the present or past for future generations, would actually look like something from the 25th Century! I'm currently creating a Game of Thrones World, this will help alot!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 6th Jan 2019 at 5:13 AM
This is great! Perfect for the History Challenge. While I'm not actively working on that challenge right now, I'll leave a download and subscribe to the mod so that I can find it later. Thanks for the mod!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 6th Jan 2019 at 1:34 PM
This makes so much more sense, though I never thought about it... thank you!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 19th Jan 2019 at 7:18 PM
Thank you for the mod! However, I put it in my Mods folder, but time capsules in my game still look the same - looks like replacement doesn't work for me. What I'm doing wrong? (Other mods work fine).
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 11th Feb 2019 at 4:11 AM
This is so cool, like @SnowieSimmer I am not working on my History challenge(lot of work to do just to delve back in and I'm not up for it just now), but this will be great for it! In the meantime, I like the look great in my game! I never thought the time capsules looked futuristic, but they are a hair to modern and nice for something that's been in the ground for at least a few years and probably a few decades. Thanks!
Test Subject
#7 Old 15th Dec 2023 at 9:30 AM
thanks! Still working as of december 2023