Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Jan 2019 at 6:15 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Conflicted packages
Hello,
I'm currently gathering custom content for Ts3 on the other laptop and trying to make them into few bigger files instead of a billion of small ones using S3PE and Sims3pack multi installer . I scanned them all with Delphy's Dashboard (around 700 packages) and around 50 are 'conflicted' ,some got a mention which package they are in conflict with. My question is, can I actually use these conflicted packages too? How can it affect my game? Should I put them into separate 'big packages' if possible? In my current game version I don't see such conflicts do anything to my game but I want to be sure There were also few corrupted files (missing TXTC Blue lots - strangely all from MTS :o ) that got fixed with Dashboard,I hope it's okay to use them now? :D

I appreciate all comments :lovestruc
Advertisement
Site Helper
#2 Old 19th Jan 2019 at 6:53 PM
It depends on what packages are conflicting with each other...

http://www.simlogical.com/ContentUp...e/uploads/1551/ is a document written by NonaMena that explains how to interpret conflicts and which ones to worry about.

I would presume it's safe to use the lots that Dashboard fixed. That was the purpose behind the "fix" function for them, anyway.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 19th Jan 2019 at 6:59 PM
Thanks for help,Ghost , it explained everything <3