Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Feb 2017 at 9:35 PM
Default Hire employee- lack of choices
When I want to hire for my retail stores, I only get to choose from 6 sims, but 3 or 4 of them will me sims I dont want to have a job. Theyre retired & getting a nice pension. The other 3 will just not be what Im looking for either. So what can be done to get a bigger list to hire from?

I am on Windows 8. I play SIMS 4 on a Surface Pro 4. I love it, runs beautifully.
I miss Sims 3, but not Error Code 12. Good Riddance.
I'm a football mom & play Sims with my little ones. I build, they wreck.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 20th Feb 2017 at 10:28 PM
I found that I get the same chef over and over. I guess he is the only one who can make the more difficult dishes? LOL
Forum Resident
#3 Old 21st Feb 2017 at 5:23 AM
Yeah i have this too, until i got MC commander 4/6 of my choices were aliens and the last 2 were elders.
I hate aliens, so I chose an elder. She ended up dying in the kitchen on her first day, and everyone in the restaraunt rushed back to gawk at her.
Good news; I freed up a space in the menu. Bad news; I didn't make any money that day.

Really need to add more than 6 choices, EA, you're killing me.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 21st Feb 2017 at 11:23 PM
I have had a lot of elder waitresses too. In one outdoor garden restaurant in W I set fairy attire for the waitresses. It was funny when 2 elder ladies dressed as fairies were working there.
Forum Resident
#5 Old 22nd Feb 2017 at 8:22 AM
What you can do is download townies from the gallery with max retail skills. That might help with the problem.
Scholar
#6 Old 22nd Feb 2017 at 9:00 AM
How bout in-home employees having the worst possible traits? I have a maid that is a kleptomaniac. I have a butler that hates children, another that is squeamish, and yet another that is lazy. :sigh:
Test Subject
#7 Old 23rd May 2017 at 1:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Weisskreuz
Yeah i have this too, until i got MC commander 4/6 of my choices were aliens and the last 2 were elders.
I hate aliens, so I chose an elder. She ended up dying in the kitchen on her first day, and everyone in the restaraunt rushed back to gawk at her.
Good news; I freed up a space in the menu. Bad news; I didn't make any money that day.

Really need to add more than 6 choices, EA, you're killing me.

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is hilarious!