Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th May 2019 at 2:57 PM
Default What do all the mccc mods really do?
Can someone dumb it down for me? I have read through the mc command center website multiple times but i dont understand most of it...
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 4th May 2019 at 3:56 PM
It basically let you control a lot of aspects of the game, settings-wise..
it is best to have all the modules installed and just go trough the settings afterwards, since the default settings are fine for the most part
the only modules I would go trough it's settings first would be the Pregnancy and the Population ones, as those have a bit different settings than the default ones to create a story progression in the world.

to change the settings after installing it you would need to click on an in-game computer > MCCC > settings
most of the settings are pretty clear and easy to manage, and if you get stuck you can read about the specific setting in the Documentation part on the website
you can also get help with setting it up over at MCCC discord channel
https://discord.gg/h6GkGyd
Scholar
#3 Old 4th May 2019 at 6:03 PM
some examples I use are "make sim happy" which sets all motives to 100%
CAS cheats meaning you can set some cas settings while in the mcc menu rather than entering cas
and modify household meaning you can edit your household and townies in CAS again without really having to jump through hoops

those are only a few but it goes much more in depth
Field Researcher
#4 Old 4th May 2019 at 9:54 PM
Also, if like me you don't want to micromanage all the townies, MCCC gives aging-up and death notifications for them, and also handles marriages and baby-having, again with notifications. To be entirely honest, I've never checked whether an unmodded game still results in a high number of young adults in single-Sim households, who then simply age up to mature adult and then elder, and then die. As a result of MCCC, in my game this is now much rarer.