Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th May 2019 at 11:59 PM Last edited by Annamally : 13th May 2019 at 6:58 AM.
Default Deleted Sim won't come back (SOLVED)
Hey guys, tired of me yet? XD I always resort to MTS and its veterans whenever I can't find the answer to a problem searching online. So, my issue is simpler this time: I deleted a Sim with the infamous move_objects on cheat, since in Sims 1 this would max out their motives once they were back by clicking the portrait. Except she didn't come back, I click the portrait but it acts as if I had misscliked and nothing happens.

This had happened to me once, but exiting the house and coming back fixed it. This time it didn't, I tried quitting the game and coming back and it didn't work either. Is she lost forever, or is there a way to get her back? The Sim in question is Chris Roomies, so she wasn't the only one in the house, her portrait still appears on neighborhood view with the others.

EDIT: Okay, crisis averted! Evicted the family and moved it into the same house, all Sims were present. Friendly reminder not to save your game after you notice a Sim isn't coming back!