Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th May 2019 at 2:27 AM
WCIF ANY AND ALL Service Dog related items or custom GREYHOUND skins
My husband and I are both disabled.... and we both have service dogs. and like most people, when we play, we like our dogs to be in the game with us. but it's frustrating that there are no "dog clothes" Service Dog Vests... there are not even any mods that adjust dog behavior when wearing said vests (that make them stay at the owner's side until the owner takes the vest off the dog.... I get that it would be too complicated to program the dogs doing actual tasks for their handler, given that actual service dogs are used for TONS of different reasons and trained to do those things which help their specific handler's disability. I just think it would be neat to have the option in the game.

Also, I know that in previous games (sims 2 and 3) I have seen some talented pet artists make custom skins.... the Greyhounds they have in game... do not even LOOK like greyhounds. =( it's very sad.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much!!
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 18th May 2019 at 5:26 AM
Forum Resident
#3 Old 20th May 2019 at 12:04 AM Last edited by Simorph : 20th May 2019 at 12:15 AM.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 22nd May 2019 at 8:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by blackberry_ramble
I saw this https://darkpokemon77.tumblr.com/

Thank you. Those were awesome. =)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 22nd May 2019 at 8:15 PM

I actually had already got the one from here. and I'm checking out the second link as we speak. looks like many interesting things in that one, so thanks so much.