Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
#76 Old 8th Jun 2010 at 3:45 PM
My twins were ok looking toddlers. They are a boy and a girl named Aiden and Alexis...but when they grew up and became kids they were slightly cring-worthy. I sent the oldest son...can't even remember his name...off to college. Sharla....is that right...just transitioned to teen. Tommy is a kid, has been for a while now...I really like him. I made Samantha look stunning with this custom content hair I have, and she's not your average house mom anymore. She had an affair with Morty Roth, but was never caught. When Morty and Stella divorced so Stella could be with Leod, Samantha dumped Peter...who I made look like some crazy surfer dude. She's going to take the kids, marry Morty, and then have more hopefully better looking children with him.

"Somtimes the stars align." ~Dean Lowry, ABC's Pan Am. ♥ ⚓ ♥
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#77 Old 8th Jun 2010 at 5:30 PM
Wow, Hazl, and I thought Pleasantview was a train wreck...!
Instructor
#78 Old 8th Jun 2010 at 6:10 PM
Haha...my sister and I always split up the families in the maxis hoods amongst each other. We had never created enough drama in the first three maxis hoods at first because we didn't understand the game completely at that time. So with Riverblossom Hills we vowed to make it crazy and drama packed. So far so good...lol. It is a little hectic though, and very confusing.

I'm just hoping that being with Morty will help Sam produce some better looking offspring than those she had with Peter.

Test Subject
#79 Old 10th Jun 2010 at 8:44 PM
Yes, Pleasentview is a train wreck. I hate it. LOL and lovin' the name Samantha and the Edward Cullen pic, Hazl!

Samantha
Instructor
#80 Old 10th Jun 2010 at 11:12 PM
Thanks lady green! Lol. I really do not like my Ottomas twins as of right now. Aiden is without a doubt less bearable to look at than Alexis, but Alexis is still pretty bad. I covered her in make up (which I usually do not do with children) in an attempt to make her look better. Did not help very much. The whole Ottomas bunch minus Peter and Dora have moved into Roth mansion now. Morty and Samantha are married, and after Sharla moved out Sam got pregnant with her and Morty's first child. I have my fingers crossed that it will turn out looking half-decent.

I don't think Morty realized what he was getting himself into when he had his affair with Samantha...lol. Now he has a bunch of ugly step-kids under his roof, a new baby on the way, and Sandra's twin toddlers River and Reece that she left with him so she could go to college.

Oh and for anyone who cares, Sandra and Jacob produce children that seem to take on the Ottomas family's ugly genes. Just saying...lol.

Field Researcher
#81 Old 11th Jun 2010 at 3:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kiwi_tea
The twins inside Pregnant Samantha Ottomas aren't assigned a father in the game's code. So when they're born, they show a random Sim from the neighbourhood (including pets and female Sims) as the father.

The whole family isn't borked, just Samantha's pregnancy. If you abort it using a mod, then they should play just fine.

Or you can change the Father's nID through InSim. I've had to do that a few times because the name of the father for my Sim has been broken (of course, this was via inSim-inVitro. XD)

Glad I don't have Seasons. I would probably kill the whole family with a satellite.
Field Researcher
#82 Old 11th Jun 2010 at 3:52 PM
My Ottomas twins...

Inventor
#83 Old 11th Jun 2010 at 5:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Croutonian
My Ottomas twins...

Looks like a case of botox gone wrong. hehe
Field Researcher
#84 Old 11th Jun 2010 at 11:50 PM
I killed half of em in a fire then starved the rest to death.
Scholar
#85 Old 12th Jun 2010 at 12:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Croutonian
My Ottomas twins...

Are they the pair you told me about, with Brandi Broke as their "father" in Pleasantview? Or from another set of Ottomas in a different neighbourhood?

No need to use my full name, "Selly" will do just fine.
Instructor
#86 Old 12th Jun 2010 at 12:56 AM
Nawwww. They look cute... in an Ottomas way.
<_<
Look at their squidgy wittle eyes... a coochy coo.
-squeezes there ickle cheeks-
Mad Poster
#87 Old 12th Jun 2010 at 2:52 AM
Looks like they're ready for football.
Inventor
#88 Old 12th Jun 2010 at 7:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by AlexandraSpears
Looks like they're ready for football.

Looks more like the one on the left tried to SWALLOW a football...>.>

Oh, and Shadowfan's twins...The first one looks kind of like what would happen if Lurch and Gomez Addams had a love child together, and the second one looks like someone you'd see in a prison movie named Joe-Bob or something (the one people warn you to stay away from). Either way, NEITHER of them exactly look right in a dress...in fact, the blue dress just kind of adds to the whole scary prison guy look.
Inventor
#89 Old 12th Jun 2010 at 7:31 AM Last edited by jodemilo : 12th Jun 2010 at 8:01 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by anothereyjana
and the second one looks like someone you'd see in a prison movie named Joe-Bob or something (the one people warn you to stay away from).

Ooh, my real life name is Jo, and when I was a baby my folks used to call me "Bubby Jo" which kinda sounds like "Bobby Jo".

So y'all better stay away from me!

Actually I'm putting yet another self-sim in my game right now called "Bubby Hayes" - I'm loading her with 300,000 straight away so she can move into a new downtown club I've built called "Bubby's". Think I'm going to have fun playing her- I'm making her an outgoing romance/pleasure sim. The bar is like the one in "Friends" only the upper area is a bit more "adult" and she lives in the flat on the top floor.

Oops, sorry to change the subject. Anyway, I made over a few of my toddlers, kids and teens with Sim Surgery (parent was Ashley Pitts) - He had 4 kids and none of them were attractive,
Test Subject
#90 Old 12th Jun 2010 at 9:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by anothereyjana

Oh, and Shadowfan's twins...The first one looks kind of like what would happen if Lurch and Gomez Addams had a love child together, and the second one looks like someone you'd see in a prison movie named Joe-Bob or something (the one people warn you to stay away from). Either way, NEITHER of them exactly look right in a dress...in fact, the blue dress just kind of adds to the whole scary prison guy look.

That's what they grew into xD. Blue dress one came with no hair. I'm planning on going to other 'hoods to see what horrific twins I get next.
Field Researcher
#91 Old 12th Jun 2010 at 11:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Selly_2009
Are they the pair you told me about, with Brandi Broke as their "father" in Pleasantview? Or from another set of Ottomas in a different neighbourhood?

Pleasantview ones are still babies...I added the Ottomas family into Riverblossom Hills though after seeing this thread and have been playing only them since to see how they progress. I terminated the original pregnancy (the 'father' was showing up as being Patricia Wan) and got Samantha pregnant again, sped it up to catch up with where she was...but it still didn't help them! lol

They are now children though...so...
This is Dora (yes, named after the grandmother), the one that was the toddler on the right:

And this is Tara, who gets bullied a bit by her sister (Dora only has 1 nice point - they weren't huggling in the toddler pic, Dora was trying to strangle Tara ):

Mad Poster
#92 Old 12th Jun 2010 at 11:28 PM
I'm convinced. I'll leave the Ottomas family in the bin.
Field Researcher
#93 Old 13th Jun 2010 at 2:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by shadowfan360
I'll pull up a picture...

Gorgeous, aren't they?

I don't know if we have any fans of the Total Extreme Wrestling series in here but my word. These kids look like Bob Casey and The Minor Annoyance blended their families.
Test Subject
#94 Old 13th Jun 2010 at 9:27 PM
i play the ottomas and move out granny i give them all makovers sometimes i even age granny to an adult she still gets a pension check if you retire her. i dont place them offten as of right now they are in my bin. what about the travler fam ew i totally give them make overs
also when my kids the ottomas grow up they are ugly yuk talk about a make over.
Forum Resident
#95 Old 14th Jun 2010 at 8:37 AM
http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/Dora_Ottomas
Some people do not understand beauty, doesn't she look like a Supermodel?
Scholar
#96 Old 15th Jun 2010 at 12:03 AM
^ LOL, how could they think the dad is adopted when his kids are just as ugly as she is?

"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
- Douglas Adams (The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy)
tumblr
Forum Resident
#97 Old 15th Jun 2010 at 3:14 AM
I think it is funny how she looks like she's proud of herself... for killing innocent kittens with her ugliness.
Field Researcher
#98 Old 17th Jun 2010 at 4:24 PM
The twins aren't too bad as teens really...

Dora, still being unpleasant to her sister:

Tara, getting her first scholarship:

Neither have any make-up on in these pics...will have a play around with that later maybe...

Instructor
#99 Old 17th Jun 2010 at 8:12 PM Last edited by Hazl : 18th Jun 2010 at 1:56 AM.
Ok finally I got a picture of my Ottomas twins and the rest of the Roth/Ottomas family.

Standing on the left is Morty...who is holding one of Sandra's twin boys...Reece.

Standing on the right is the lovely Samantha...holding the other one of Sandra's twin boys...River.

Sitting on the couch are the twins, Alexis and Aiden. They really do look worse than they seem in this picture...I was getting frustrated and just snapped the shot. I'll try and get a better picture of them sometime.

Behind them, looking like some creeper behind the couch...is Tommy.

I'm still practicing taking pictures. I've been playing the sims for over a year and a half and never really took pictures until now! :p

Test Subject
#100 Old 29th Jul 2010 at 9:42 PM

Darren

Sam

As kids...

What were they thinking?

No signature
Page 4 of 15